Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core for the PSP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man, definately picking this up at best buy along with Predator and AVP:R on BluRay tomorrow...

I like this game. But I thought I'd be more impressed by now...but I am hooked on it. I wish Sony and Squaresoft would just rerelease FFVII untouched on the PSP...just FFVII on the go.:naughty

Finished it!!!! Zacks death was awesome!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 And Holy crap! i had no idea that they spent 4 years in the Shinra Mansion:horror:horror:horror Good game! it was good to finally have a back story on Zack! :rock

Spoilers! Zack's dead in FFVII! that was 10 years ago. He is dead in Advent Children. He is always been dead... HAve you ever played FFVII or Watch AC?

I wasn't talking about his death, I was talking about other little info you put in.

Don't take me for a fool, not knowing Zack dies is like not knowing Anakin becomes Vader.

I wasn't talking about his death, I was talking about other little info you put in.

Don't take me for a fool, not knowing Zack dies is like not knowing Anakin becomes Vader.

Again! That was in the game as well! dont know if you played the hole thing but you see them escape from the mansion and get on the Yellow truck. now spoilers there either. But sorry if the for years spoiled it for you:monkey2 im just really exited about the game.:monkey3

Again! That was in the game as well! dont know if you played the hole thing but you see them escape from the mansion and get on the Yellow truck. now spoilers there either. But sorry if the for years spoiled it for you:monkey2 im just really exited about the game.:monkey3

I haven't played FFVII for a few years now, I beat it long ago though. In Crisis Core I'm only at Junon.

Back