Final Fantasy VII Remake Yes or No?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer for a future FFVII release?

• Remake FFVII

Votes: 46 85.2%
  • Sequel to Advent Children/Dirge of Cerberus

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Other (Prequel, Sidestory, Another film etc.)

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
It'd be interesting to see what it added to the game having speech. Especially when it's storytelling, it'd probably add more diversity as you wouldn't be reading everything in your own voice haha

Forget 7.

Six is the one that NEEDS a remake.

Better story, Better Characters, Better Villian, Better Game. Same Gameplay :lol

Teasing aside, I would Buy a Final Fantasyy VII REmake in HD...
But i'd rather See Six.

Final fantasy VII is quite possibly one of the most Important RPG games of all time, but I think it gets more praise than it's due.

Forget 7.

Six is the one that NEEDS a remake.

Better story, Better Characters, Better Villian, Better Game. Same Gameplay :lol

Teasing aside, I would Buy a Final Fantasyy VII REmake in HD...
But i'd rather See Six.

:goodpost: :exactly:

FFVI was amazing! Though I think for that one they should touch it up a bit more besides just making a big HD version. Work on the battle system, touch it up, and add little things here and there like they did with the other FF remakes.

I'm also partial to FFIV as well!

It's sad how Square Enix has been milking their old successes like this and sort of "tarnishing" them. But I suppose it's more of the characters we love.

I thought Square Enix was going under. The last few FF sucked. They should concentrate on making a good game.

Didn't one of the guys from NSync voice Sephiroth? :lol Or was that For Kingdom Hearts?

Lance Bass did for the first Kingdom Hearts, and all he did were grunts. George Newbern did the voice in KH2 and Advent Children. He's also known for doing Superman's voice in Superman TAS and Justice League.

I'd take another Chrono game before an FF7 remake. Also, 6 had the better story and a lot of people havent played it. They could make it look and sound amazing on PS4/X1, and get people interested in the franchise again.

I'd take another Chrono game before an FF7 remake. Also, 6 had the better story and a lot of people havent played it. They could make it look and sound amazing on PS4/X1, and get people interested in the franchise again.

Never played 6 heard it was great though.

The new Tomb Raider was fantastic. They made that.

No, they didn't.

Crystal dynamics and Eidos made it.

Square only published it.

While I agree it WOULD be awesome, it'll NEVER happen. Japanese IP law is weird, and ownership is split between creater and publisher.
the guys who "own" the concept of the chrono trigger games left square after square gave tehm a hard time with the development of Xenogears.

Square can Remake, remaster, and re-release the EXISTING chrono games... but can'tr make new ones.

Definitely. The best FF ever and a remake would be awesome.

Agree completely. Six needs a remake.

I agree with that these old games need a new life, but 7 well always be cherished above all.

Back