Final Fantasy Collection Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can some one help? Does anyone here know if their is 2 different Cloud Strife Static Arts Statue's? The one on Sideshow looks to have a different head?

Can some one help? Does anyone here know if their is 2 different Cloud Strife Static Arts Statue's? The one on Sideshow looks to have a different head?
It's the same one. Different head in the promo pic but the one I posted is the one you're going to buy.

So I've got Lightning, Snow and Vanille from FFXIII but the more I play the game the less I like it and I don't think I'm going to finish the series. Might buy Serah, Fang or Sazh but definitely not Hope.
FFXIII.png

I've actually dreamt of a 1/4 scale Tifa Lockheart PF before.

It looked just like this...:drool

tifalockhart.jpg

Damn you Square Enix, give your licence to Sideshow NOW! ... please!...:monkey2

I hate that picture of Tifa. She doesn't look game accurate at all. But she's not dressed for Advent Children. She's an orphan.

Just got confirmation we will have a Fang when we cosplay FFXIII for Sakura Con 2011.

Me: Lightning
Bliss: Serah
Bliss' cousins: Vanille & Fang

Look for the FFXIII chicks, Sakura Con goers!

EDIT: Oh and maybe Fan Expo '11 in Toronto if Bliss and I can afford the plane tickets.

Sorry to bump a dead thread. I just got Serah for Christmas:
FFXIIIGirls2.png

She's tiny. Snow looks like a monster pedophile next to her, hence he is not out on display anymore.

Yeah, SE really ****ed up the scale with the line... it was tolerable with volume 2... but a big WTF with Serah... don't know why they shrunk her so much.

It really shouldn't be too hard for them to improve it, they can easily do so by just adding more of what they've always done in past games.

I liked her first costume better... but the new one is growing on me.

Cool pic, Cloud. I only have Snow, and I kinda regret buying even him.

As for FFXIII-2, I heard about the announcement and thought about starting a thread here for it, but FF doesn't get much attention here so I decided against it. I haven't even finished FFXIII, but I guess now's the time.

Thanks, yeah FF doesn't garner too much love with the 'Freaks.

They definitely gave Lightning the sex appeal she lacked in the first game in that outfit for the second. And I'm not sure about the guy with her. I was kind of hoping we'd get the other characters back, maybe even Serah as a playable one like she was originally intended. But if it's just Lightning and that dude I'm sure they're going to do some kind of love interest thing between them, which I won't like.

I'm not really sure what to expect from XIII-2, and that's mostly because I only got about 8 hours into the original. :lol

I never had a problem with Lightning in the game. It was mostly her cohorts that really annoyed me.

Question: does that XIII-2 trailer contain spoilers for XIII? Haven't seen it yet.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that the character was a woman, and her enemy. I don't think they will give Lightning a love interest because of their gaming demographic.

And yes, spoilers in the trailer, it pretty much shows bits of what happened at the end. 8 Hours? You're missing out on some pretty awesome sights! No game has made me stand and stare at what I was witnessing as much as this game... they have some great artists.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

Judging by her attire, and what she was before, I assume she's a officer/leader of some sort now (back to Guardian Corps?). Psicom is probably into all of that restoration jazz and regaining their reputation (a la Shinra).

I'm not really sure what to expect from XIII-2, and that's mostly because I only got about 8 hours into the original. :lol

I never had a problem with Lightning in the game. It was mostly her cohorts that really annoyed me.

Question: does that XIII-2 trailer contain spoilers for XIII? Haven't seen it yet.
Well yeah, kinda. It shows the end of the first game but it's kind of an obvious spoiler.

Lightning was a huge _____ first half of the game! I didn't like her, or Snow, or Serah, or Hope. Lightning and Serah grew on me (best friend and I are gonna cosplay them) but I still don't much care for Snow or Hope.

Back