Final Fantasy Collection Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so seems like they're re-releasing cloud ff7 and squall in kai versions. which is kinda cool since the old ones kinda sucks. lol

Last edited:
They're Dissidia versions. Squall looks kind of funny.

They're also doing Gabranth. Some things about it I like on the regular version better... but damn, he looks good. More awesome poses can be done. Would kill for this guy in 1/6... it would surpass the Mk.1 in engineering (not to mention Gabranth looks way cooler).

damn imma have to get these. maybe not gabranth, but definitely the cloud and squall. hope they release tidus too.

gabranth.jpg

squalla.jpg

cloudgn.jpg

Wonder how far they'll go with this... it would be awesome if they did everyone (1+012).

Wish they redid the AC Cloud outfit for the Dissidia series... their regular PA version looks pretty crappy compared to what they can do now.

I don't know if I'll be picking up that Cloud. He'd look cool next to Lightning but I don't even have Lightning out on display anymore. In fact I put away most of my FF collection, just have Static Arts Cloud and Cloud w/Hardy Daytona Play Arts out still.

with dissidia 012 a few weeks away, pretty sure they gonna capitalize on it and make more. it's not like play arts have lots of game series to choose from.

Who is looking for ff7 statues?

Cloud on Daytona, Tifa v.1, Tifa v.2, Sephiroth, Aerith, Vincent, Cloud I'm willing to sell very cheap...all of them, with original boxes styrofoam et., displyed in detolf. If you want pics, PM me...

All will be sold very cheap. Also have gashapons, and AFA graded FF7 ban dai figures. ALL OF THEM and some are multiples.

Red XIII et., statue and ban dai.

Graded, sealed in AFA confinement...EVERYTHING MUST GO.

Back