Figures you regret passing/selling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally regret buying SSC Han & Luke in Stormtrooper disguise and HT AVP-R Alien warrior. Both are boxed in a cupboard.

Would have liked to have been in the hobby for HT Endo & P2 Elder.

I got into this hobby September of last year when I discovered the Hot Toys Predator 1 (ended up buying two of them - one still unopened) and have no regrets so far. The only regret is not discovering Hot Toys sooner when the Predator 2 Elder first came out.

I regret passing on the SS 1:2 Endo hand and on HT ED-209, but with the rotting dome I'm still cautious...

I had a lot of the AVP/P2 Predators except Scar and another one but then sold them when times were tough and now i wish i hadnt, also did the same with an R.P.D Leon and am trying desperatly to get another one.

I know ill never get the predators back now theyre all too expensive, but id held out hope of getting at least the Leon back!

Only two figures come to my mind, at this time:
- SSC 1/6 scale Darth Vader
- HT 12" Wolverine

I regret not getting the Resident Evil 4 Leon's when they went up for sale at retail, and still not having them.

I regret selling my DX Joker but I needed the money and haven't missed him too much. I may have to sell some stuff soon that I'm going to regret.

I regret missing out on Iron Man MKI, too much stuff out at the same time and now he's fetching high prices.

I also regret not getting SS Yavin Luke.:horror

i'm regretting not getting the ht tumbler. ordering now from europe is nearly impossible ^^

I sold once the ht br joker and regretted it, but bought the parts again so i have him again :)

I regret missing out on Iron Man MKI, too much stuff out at the same time and now he's fetching high prices.

That nearly happened to me thanks to, Joe. Mista305. He never delivered it.

i'm regretting not getting the ht tumbler. ordering now from europe is nearly impossible ^^

Unpacking that was overwhelming in the sheer scale. No picture justified the scale, the texture and the detail when you see it as the daylight casts over it. It really is a thing of beauty.

BATMOBILE-3.jpg

dscf7281.jpg

dscf7319.jpg

dscf7288.jpg

Hmm, I regret selling:

- Enterbay Bruce Lee figures (all of them)

Sideshow Collectibles:
- Hulk PF
- Captain America PF
- Iron Man Comiquette
- Dr. Doom Comiquette
- Hellboy "Samaritan" gun 1:1 scale

- Medicom Full Metal Alchemist "Edward" and "Alphonse Elric"

I regret passing on:

Sideshow Collectibles:
- Hulk Vs. Spiderman

Oh well.

Eric

Last edited:
i regret passing on 12 inch snake eyes when he came out and selling my hot toys regular predator 2 a couple of weeks ago

Last edited:
Wasn't collecting Sideshow at the time...
Regret: passing on: Dr. Doom PF and X-Men Dio. EX #1.

Regret Selling: Captain America EX PF.

The only SS items that I regret passing on was a Darth Maul 1:1 Bust at my LCS. When that sold out, I had my eyes on The Thing 1:1 Bust for a few months, tempted to constantly buy it for fear of what happened to the Maul Bust. When I got enough money, I went back to buy it...only to find that it was long gone....

Sold my 3A Kenshiro and Deep Powder Bramble in a moment of madness and those are my major regrets. I have bought a lot of impulse buys too that I could have easily lived without.

Back