Figures you couldn't bring yourself to part with

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't sell my neca lost preds or my HT Machiko. But the only reason is because they were gifts. I'd never sell a gift. It just seems wrong.

I could probably part with just about everything in my collection for the right price, except for the Medicom Kaneda and Bike from Akira. Far too precious a holy grail for me to let go of.

Kind of a weird one, but my SS 1:1 Pred bust. I have a full figure Pred from the Winston molds, but can't brin myself to part with that bust. Another is my pumpkinhead Maquette artist proof.

Pfft....there is nothing material in this world that I couldnt part with for the right price.

Anyone who says otherwise is completely full of ____.

Pretty sure OP was talking about prices within reason. :lol

Would I sell my FML Jedi Luke for $10K? Gladly. Is that likely to happen? Nope. :(

Just got in to this collecting lark and still really trying to find my way.

So if I decided to part with anything it would probably be Hot Toys as they are starting to re-make so many again. Sideshow statues for me are keepers as I can't see them making the same again in the future, Red
Hulk? :rotfl I have made one mistake that I really regret, Selling my Galactus LSB:(

Now I want it back as I'm focusing on Marvel/DC comic line with just a few Hot Toys of my favourite films.

This is pretty hard as they're just toys, but most of them are important to me. Mine would be:
1:1 Darth Maul bust
Captain America Excl. PF
Hot Toys P2 Elder
War Machine Comiquette

EVERY retail object has a price tag, but I would want so much $$$ for the items below that someone could easily find it for less somewhere else.

1. Captain America PF
  2. Thor PF (no price whatsoever- sentimental value)
  3. Boba Fett PF
  4. Hot Toys Resident Evil collection

I'll sell anything if it's starting to show it's age (Hot Toys Predator 2) or if there's a new and improved replacement (iron man).

hmm i would have to say

Alien 1:1 warrior bust
Predator 1:1 bust
T2 Arnold 1:1 bust
Endoskull clean terminator 1:1 bust
Aliens Queen 1/4 bust

in that order

there's really nothing that is truly off limits to sell except for my pieces made by SS from SWS.........unless, obviously, I got some crazy ass offer that couldn't be passed up. All my dollies, I mean figures are always available though.

I couldn't part with some of my custom or vintage stuff, but anything could go if the price was right. But I didn't get into this hobby to sell stuff...

there's really nothing that is truly off limits to sell except for my pieces made by SS from SWS.........unless, obviously, I got some crazy ass offer that couldn't be passed up. All my dollies, I mean figures are always available though.

totally agree...SWS SS pieces are untouchables...they would be the very last to go from my collection and thats after pulling teeth and nails.

I'd be fine selling off most of my collection really and just keep my T-800 and a good predator.

I'd be fine selling off most of my collection really and just keep my T-800 and a good predator.

Thats kind of how I feel, I have been trimming down the collection for the past few months now keeping only items that have sentimental value.

Enterbay T-800 (My favorite movie EVER)
Indiana Jones DX (part of the reason I was inspired for my college major)
Transformers (fond memories of cartoon saturdays/weekdays)
NECA TMNT Boxed set (going to the movies with my brother, many pizza parties)

and a few others, but for the most part I don't need a room of material things to remind me of fond memories.

I used to think my collection was untouchable until I lost my job. More and more I find myself selling things that I never thought I would. Thankfully it's nothing that can't be replaced.

I used to think my collection was untouchable until I lost my job. More and more I find myself selling things that I never thought I would. Thankfully it's nothing that can't be replaced.

HERE HERE, just a few months ago that was the exact same boat I was in. Sold off everything except my HT T2 T-800, '80's Stay Puft, NECA Turtles Boxed set and Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman.

Now that I am working full time again, I picked up a few new figures and relenquished others (sold the HT T2 T-800 to pick up the Enterbay version). However I can officially add the NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the list of things I couldn't sell. Put it up on eBay and began thinking about how much I LOVE the turtles and would be fine with one good set of the brothers. So the auction ended and I kept them.

Feel Free to post photos of your priceless pieces!

Back