Figuremaster Les' FIGURE Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les your video was great, you have a very organized collection. I also saw the video of P!TU getting his stuff and it was really cool of you to share past customs with him.
Did I see a Christopher Reeve Mego head in the mix of practice heads?

Gentleman Jim Reeves! :lol I never knew I had it in me!
Thanks Wook. Look for more detailed Vids soon. One JUST for the ALIEN 3.

Les your video was great, you have a very organized collection. I also saw the video of P!TU getting his stuff and it was really cool of you to share past customs with him.
Did I see a Christopher Reeve Mego head in the mix of practice heads?

I got more of those Mego Reeve heads if you need one. Let me know.
Speaking of P!TU's pack, I am about ready to see some P!TU customs about now. Those were some good heads I sent him. He oughta be rolling in guys by now. :D

Damn Les, you have an awesome collection of stuff!!!!

Your Batman collection is SICK!! I love it.

:rock

Gentleman Jim Reeves! :lol I never knew I had it in me!
Thanks Wook. Look for more detailed Vids soon. One JUST for the ALIEN 3.

I got more of those Mego Reeve heads if you need one. Let me know.
Speaking of P!TU's pack, I am about ready to see some P!TU customs about now. Those were some good heads I sent him. He oughta be rolling in guys by now. :D

Sweet, I didn't get a good look in the video. If you have any pics and how much you want for them I would really appreciate it.

Haven't forgotten this thread. I have more vids and pics coming, Just trying to get over a bad bug. Hang with me guys.

MORE TO COME! I promise! New stuff too!

Les can you show us some detailed shot or maybe a video of that Tsukuda Dog Alien, that thing rocks man im so jealous! can you show us something that would demonstrate its scale?

New stuff....

I got the AWESOME new Darwyn Cooke Batman figure, and put him in my HISTORY of BATMAN lineup, about where the 40's-50's Dick Sprang Atomic Age Batman would be. (I don't like the cheap answer figure DCD did for that Batman...just usurped the Silver Age Batman body with the Sprang head. NO GOOD! The Darwyn Cooke is a better figure in my mind...)

Anyway, here he is (second from Left):
NewBatman1.jpg

And once more, ALL my 1/6 Predators on display together. Hope to add Wolfie in soon...

Preds0108.jpg

Detailed pics of my ALIEN 3 coming, by request...

Thanks, Les, for showing us this video. Both figures are COOOOL. Are you going to take Steve Wang's advise and paint the Predator a banana color?

I also got to give you a thumbs up on the make-shift backdrop and lighting. It makes a world of difference. We can actually see the figures now....even though they're a bit blurry. :D

Another video...

ALIEN 3 & PREDATOR 1

More pics of the ALIEN 3

A3001.jpg

A2002.jpg

A3003.jpg

Just secured this figure also

RossSupes1.jpg

Love Alex Ross superhero design. Cool figure.

Anyway, more to come.

Les you rock! Anytime I get a chance to watch these it brings me joy! You will one day have to make a DVD ala Les! Almost like watching the special features of a DVD. :cool:

Thanks, Les, for showing us this video. Both figures are COOOOL. Are you going to take Steve Wang's advise and paint the Predator a banana color?

I also got to give you a thumbs up on the make-shift backdrop and lighting. It makes a world of difference. We can actually see the figures now....even though they're a bit blurry. :D

Yeah, I HATE that part. I am trying to resolve how to do a vid that is just closeups of stuff, IN FOCUS so you can see more. It is taking some experimentation on my part, and may take a sure enough video camera to do it for sure, but I am on it.
Thanks for the kind words guys. I hope to do longer vids too, but as it is, this last one took over four hours to upload! No lie! Why, I have no idea. It's only a 320 pixel size vid, so why so long to load, I have no clue.

Anyway, more stuff to come. Shelved stuff with better lighting too.
Workin' on it! :D

Yeah, I HATE that part. I am trying to resolve how to do a vid that is just closeups of stuff, IN FOCUS so you can see more. It is taking some experimentation on my part, and may take a sure enough video camera to do it for sure, but I am on it.
Thanks for the kind words guys. I hope to do longer vids too, but as it is, this last one took over four hours to upload! No lie! Why, I have no idea. It's only a 320 pixel size vid, so why so long to load, I have no clue.

Anyway, more stuff to come. Shelved stuff with better lighting too.
Workin' on it! :D

We don't mind pics..bring on more. PLease.:D

Back