Figuremaster Les' FIGURE Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Les! I remember us talking about that during my last visit, your desire to own a Cordy. Very cool you finally got one, and signed by Andy no less!! :rock

Awesome Les! I remember us talking about that during my last visit, your desire to own a Cordy. Very cool you finally got one, and signed by Andy no less!! :rock

I know! Do you remember at last year's FX show, where I held one and drooled, but didn't buy her? I guess I was holding out for Andy's! :lol
Proves that patience does indeed pay off! :rock

I wish I lived closer to you.... I wanna see your stuff in person :monkey2 lol

now that Cordy.... that's gonna look good with a Les repaint! :rock

and signed by andy? how the hell?

MORE STUFF!

The Les Collection continues
... The NORTH END of the Living space from Hell! :lol

Bad Boys
badboys1.jpg

Some of these aren't finished customwise. Working on Gen Greivous there...and redoing my old ROTJ Vader. His outfit rotted, so he is mid-attired...

BATMAN stuff!

My Batman 1939 custom collection tops out the smaller scale guys...

Batmans2.jpg

Batmans3.jpg

Batmans4.jpg

Batmans1.jpg

And my Movie Batman guys....some are being reworked so some villains are missing....

Batmans6.jpg

A prize, Customizer Henry Wayne's ASTOUNDING Batman Returns custom, where he sculpted all the armor and cowl and head, etc., and had them all cast in rubber in China, and built THIS!!!

Batmans5.jpg

The lot as it is now...

Batmans7.jpg

Note the binders. I make binders for all the movie card collections, and insert magazine articles, pics, etc., and all these are my reference library. I got Arnold's autograph Mr Freeze card in there somewhere, along with other cool stuff. A nice copy of the original Sam Hamm Batman script too! Great read!

The BOND set...

Bonds.jpg

More to come!

Les, your figures from Keaton Batman films are just stunning, they look so good, Joker's incredible, in the far away shot, his head is so small yet it looks like Nicholson's over there, great job bro, awesome collection. It looks like you have the ToyFair Batman Begins exclusive 7" figure in your collection there, how is it? I just snagged one for like $9 on ebay, haven't gotten it yet though but it looked great and accurrate.

Amazing stuff, Les! :monkey5

That Bond in the grey suit just floors me! I've been wanting one of your Bond repaints ever since I saw that one.

Batmans6.jpg

That's the stuff. Dude I just love your '89 Batman figs. Joker's pants are perfect:google. Where did you get them?

Well, well...That would be the question wouldn't it? :D
I may be about to open Hellsgate for someone here, but what the heck...he deserves his kudos...I've been silent about them long enough.

I have known our fellow craftsman and customizer Spencer, or Steven, for a long time now, and he made me two pairs of the Joker pants a couple of years ago. I contacted him way back when, and emailed him a pattern directly from a photo of the Nicholson Joker pants, then he reproduced them in his computer, printed it onto fabric, both cotton, which I kept, and silk, which I wanted to keep, but eventually sold with the only Joker I have ever made and sold complete...to my regret...

He did his best to get the colors right, and they printed great, even with the micro lines in there and everything. He had them made into pants for me, his cohort in crime that is :naughty , and they arrived ready for a figure. Pleated, and amazing! What you see.
Almost. Only thing I did to them was I had to match each blue square to the blue fabric I used for my vest, the aqua one, and his pants printed a slightly greener hue than that, he couldn't have known exactly what shade I was using when he laid them out...so the only involvement I had in them was that, hand tinting each greenish square the right shade of aqua. TIRING, but you see the results.

So, that's where the pants came from. Why Steven's not made a Joker is beyond me. He could nail this guy! Anyway, thanks again Steven. Those pants make the figure in my opinion!

Oh, and another Steven bit, I have a wonderful head for my Keaton Bruce Wayne that he sculpted ages ago, and I was lucky and got one. I plan to replace the extra head Henry sent me with the BR Batman (that you see there) with Steven's, as I think his looks a little better. More Keatonesque. I'll replace it as soon as I can. Probably when I get my Two Face and Riddler and Penguin and Catwoman reworked! Catwoman's in progress. So's Two Face.

Last edited:
Ah. Now if only I could get ahold of Spencer/Steven and his cohort.:monkey3 Then my Joker figure would be on the path to greatness.:cool:

Would love to see more photographs of the OO7s.
I like them very much!
But I would display them in their special mission clothes to see more variation(too many black ties).
Have you also repainted a LALD Roger Moore (this is my favourite version of the two)

Very very curious to see more - especially mister Craig :)

Ahhh! Good old Amarcord! :D
I'll get you some better shots of my Craig next photo go round.
And I did deliberate about different clothing each for the Bonds, but decided I wanted an iconic set, and then make some extras in other outfits. The FRWL set is the first extras (thanks in great part to my friend Mr. Fusion and his brother). I just sort of experienced this strange need to have them all in tuxes. Go figure! :rock

Regarding Moore, I actually prefer the MWGG head, as it reflects the middle years movies more, SWLM, Moonraker, etc., but I love the movie LALD best I think. And I am painting that head for another member sometime soon.
You'll see it posted after I get some other stuff done, including a full Sherlock Holmes custom, which is almost finished, and a Mummy rewrap, both of which I've been promising a member for ages now...:D

Anyway, soon! And thanks for the comments. Hope you like what is to come!

EVEN MORE STUFF! (short any nicely taken shots...yet...)

My 20,000 Leagues customs and kits...Diver Nemo still in progress....this is the first images of that figure I have posted anywhere...

Naut2.jpg

I sorta like this one!
MeNaut1.jpg

Another shot at some ALIEN stuff....again....

AliensSet5.jpg

And a team pairing you thought you'd never see!
The Two G's! Gene & Groucho!

GenenGroucho2.jpg

"So, you wanna take the ones on the left, I take the ones on the right? Nah, OK! You take 'em all! I stay back and keep you cover...or get under the covers....I don't like the looks of them...is that really your tongue, are are you just happy to see me? Never mind, I'll be in Detroit!"

More to come!

HOLY CRAP LES!!! You are really looking great!!!! :clap :clap :clap

(oh the 10,000 leagues pieces are awesome as well) :eek:

Last edited:
I sorta like this one also. Great figure...and I'm not talking about what's in your hands. :D

You look adorable playing with your toys. Boys and their toys!

Seriously, Les, you have a fabulous collection. I especially love the 20,000 Leagues & Batman displays. They're pretty cool and bring me back lots of memories.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to visiting your thread to view more.

I sorta like this one!
MeNaut1.jpg

And a team pairing you thought you'd never see!
The Two G's! Gene & Groucho!

GenenGroucho2.jpg

"So, you wanna take the ones on the left, I take the ones on the right? Nah, OK! You take 'em all! I stay back and keep you cover...or get under the covers....I don't like the looks of them...is that really your tongue, are are you just happy to see me? Never mind, I'll be in Detroit!"

Cool! Looks like that Demon figure I sold you via ebay will have a good home, Les !

"Gosh, you have some really nice toys." I probably shouldn't steal lines from Batty, but I just couldn't help myself. Jeez, Les. That is quite a killer collection you've got there, bro. Any chance you could post a closup of your Indy? From a distance it looks like a real live Indy standing up there on the shelf! I'd love to see closeups of some more of the customs you've done.

It's always a blast to be able to see other people's collections, especially when they've been into figure modeling and collecting as long as you have. I recognized your Billiken Predator kit right away. I've still got one in my own collection, along with some other kits you've no doubt built yourself. Anyway, thanks so much for the photo tour, it was a rare treat indeed. :cool::D

Back