Figuremaster Les' FIGURE Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always eyecandy looking at your work Les.

A whole collection of it would be amazing!!

Thanks for posting pics.

:D

Sweet !
Figures hidden in boxes? Can not wait to see! (what a teaser)

Know the "shelve" problem - the way a collection is exhibit can be important.

Also nice working place for your new computer (Is it an old schooldesk?)

Just you wait! (On the unboxed stuff!)

And, I think Coco's comment is directed at my OOAK Keaton with box. I will show all that soon. I need to clean that side of the room! :lol and I will show you some Batman stuff that will put a smile on your face! :D

<<< has a 22' Widescreen Viewsonic :p

<<<<<<<< Has a 40" samsung :)

Back On topic, Hey Les, Your collections is displayed more or less like mine :) Wherever there is room. Yours is just much bigger than mine. But I'm getting there....

Really wish i had room to put more shelves in...

<<<<<<<< Has a 40" samsung :)

Back On topic, Hey Les, Your collections is displayed more or less like mine :) Wherever there is room. Yours is just much bigger than mine. But I'm getting there....

Really wish i had room to put more shelves in...

40" for your computer????? WOW! Must play lots of games on it. I play none...
Oh well...glad to have what I have...sounds great though. I know I could read that!

I am hoping this spring to redo my entire living space. I hate calling it "my room" as that seems so teenagery and old hat! :lol But, it's all I have here at my folk's place. :monkey2 I need my own place someday. Can't have all you want if you are taking care of old parents in their home.

ANYWAY....hope to add a lot of shelving soon. I am planning on getting rid of a lot more extra stuff though, and paring my collection down to just what I want to keep. (Watch the sales area for more stuff soon!)

So maybe, after that, I can get some better shelving. I want to do what Darren did with his cases, where he put lights in and all. THAT was awesome looking. Great display on a shoestring! Glass? Not sure I want all that. We'll see.

The Northwest and Northern end of the "Les Living Space" very soon! :D That's where a lot more stuff resides!

Some guys wish they were a bar of soap in some lovely ladies bathroom.... I wish I was a paintbrush in Les' studio. :monkey5:monkey5:eek::monkey5:monkey5

Great! And I just went and bought some new brushes! :lol
Now, I gotta go wash 'em all, 'cause I don't know where they've been! :rotfl
You kill me Pix! :D

Most impressive collection Les! I admire your collection for being so unique. Your repainted figures are simply amazing.

Well, It's an all in one, It's my tv, my monitor, and my consoles are plugged in too :)

Makes WoW more addicting, If you can beleive it.

Looking forward to seeing the rest o' the walls. post away!

Well, It's an all in one, It's my tv, my monitor, and my consoles are plugged in too :)

Makes WoW more addicting, If you can beleive it.

Looking forward to seeing the rest o' the walls. post away!

Thanks Lerath. Will soon!

Hey, you are close enough to drop by sometime and see all this mess in person, like DA Josh has. Hope you can sometime.
In fact, that invite is open to anyone that can. We even have a guest room for tired travellers!! :D
It'd be fun hanging with any of you if you ever travel through this way.
There's always my Mom's desserts to tempt ye too! :naughty

Anyway, more pics to come! Soon! I promise!

Hey, you are close enough to drop by sometime and see all this mess in person, like DA Josh has. Hope you can sometime.
In fact, that invite is open to anyone that can. We even have a guest room for tired travellers!! :D

Coming over to Les' house was like a dream, really. It was like visiting Tarantino or Spielberg. And not only was everything so mindblowing that it literally took all night to soak it in, but Les and his parents were so nice and accommodating. Really was a great time, and has been each time I go down there. Les =:rock

My mentor is awesome... :D

Thats one fantastic collection you've got there.

I have to ask, where on earth did you manage to get an overcoat for your 10th Doctor? He looks great.

LOVE the collection bro!!! I would love to visit someday. All the work that I've received from you has been top notch, and I'd love to shake the hand of the guy who has given me figures that I'm proud of.

I'll probobly take you up on that sometime this comming year, what with my fiencee going to Korea for a year. I'd have to bring a few figs with me though, Would love to get some pointers from the master :)

The collection grows by one...
Latest addition...
CORDY! Box signed by Andy!

Cordyarrives.jpg

Repaint is gonna happen, and she'll be out for display when I have room for all my Buffy stuff, but she will live quietly in her signed box for a while.

THANKS ANDY! :rock

Back