Figuremaster Les' FIGURE Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batmans6.jpg

That's the stuff. Dude I just love your '89 Batman figs. Joker's pants are perfect:google. Where did you get them?

Wow, I love that Keaton Batman stuff too Les! Did you sculpt the Keaton as Bruce Wayne and as Batman heads? What about the head for Alfred the butler? He's great too! Did you make the Batman outfit and the Joker one too? Awesome...as usual! :D

:D
I sorta like this one also. Great figure...and I'm not talking about what's in your hands. :D

You look adorable playing with your toys. Boys and their toys!

Seriously, Les, you have a fabulous collection. I especially love the 20,000 Leagues & Batman displays. They're pretty cool and bring me back lots of memories.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to visiting your thread to view more.

I sorta like this one!
MeNaut1.jpg

Hey Les which HUGE David Lynch DUNE movie poster do you have on your wall behind you in that picture? I'd love to see a full shot of it if you can fit it into a picture for me. I've collected movie posters since 1984. Thanks!

Les, have you ever thought about making some 1:6 scale figures for the great short-lived TV show Firefly and its movie Serenity? I finally got around to watching them now, and I'm hooked! They're great! It's a mixture of a little bit Star Wars, throw in a wild western, and put it all in outer space! Awesome! I'd love to see some 12" figures of Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Zoe, Jayne Cobb, and the ultra-flexible River!

Last edited:

Hey Les which HUGE David Lynch DUNE movie poster do you have on your wall behind you in that picture? I'd love to see a full shot of it if you can fit it into a picture for me. I've collected movie posters since 1984. Thanks!

I second that motion, I am a huge fan of Dune, the movies and the books and I would really like to see a full shot of your poster if you have the time.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you about that big DUNE poster today in our phone call Les! Yes, please post a picture of it if you can. Thanks!

I finally got my new signature image from Sean working right....I love it! :D

Did you ever finish the Batman movie villains that were being reworked? I would love to see some pictures of them.

I will post shots of all my Batman stuff soon. Thanks for asking guys.

Here is a new addition to my set...
The 14" Masudaya ROBBY The ROBOT

Robby5.jpg

I'll be painting him as needed over time and post those pics when I can.

More to come!

Woh, i want that robby. From the look of it i bet its expensive. I just bashed agent smith, the 1st a a matrix line up i want to do.

Last edited:
Hey Les
I enjoyed looking at your collection.
I'm a Star Wars fan but I liked your 10th Doctor or as his companions always scream "DOCTAH!" And your Martha Jones figure as well.
I picked up Martha at a local comic shop and sent away for the Doctor.
I'm dying to know where you got that jacket for him?
:chew

Les, have you ever thought about making some 1:6 scale figures for the great short-lived TV show Firefly and its movie Serenity? I finally got around to watching them now, and I'm hooked! They're great! It's a mixture of a little bit Star Wars, throw in a wild western, and put it all in outer space! Awesome! I'd love to see some 12" figures of Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Zoe, Jayne Cobb, and the ultra-flexible River!

Hey Les. I forgot to ask you about the big DUNE poster on the phone the other day. Which one is that huge one behind you? Let me know. Yeah, I'd still love to see you do headsculpts for the Firefly/Serenity cast! Maybe someday I could commission you to do them for me! I'd really have to save up for that! :eek: :D

I'll post more pictures of all my stuff soon!

But for now, I call my collection,
LES' WILD, COLLECTOCOPIA OF SHIFTING/MOVING MADNESS!

Not able to fit all the inprogs in my photobucket, so here are some added pics of my on the move figures, as I clean my rooms out, and shift all my stuff around...

Enjoy the madness and chaos! (And no! the figures in these photos are NOT the stuff I am parting with...sorry! but you can see my very repainted Marmit Boba Fett now, as well as my repainted and totally redone Hasbro Imperial Walkers...among other stuff....:D )

More as I open stuff! (See all those boxes!!!!! They are full of figures!)

Madness I tell ya! Some kind of insane distemper this collecting thing isView attachment 5800

View attachment 5801

View attachment 5802

View attachment 5803! Must...get...rid...of...some....

(Just not these...)

Back