Figma & S.H.Figarts "Bruce Lee" Enter The Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for a small cheap collectable it's ok.face is so so,but at that scale it's passable.nunchuk string could be a little thinner,but that's just my take.not for me as 1/12 is to small.

If he comes with different faces including BD and an interchangeable chest with footprint then he'll be a real winner. Even without all them he'll be a solid release and you may be able to use spares from the ETD on him.

Dont know why they didn't use face scan same as the first one.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I'm guessing they would have wanted to denote it as being from Game of Death. I suspect that won't be the only head we'll get.

Game of death version is a must have!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Game of Death version, nice!

...though that face looks awful. Why have they given him Jay Leno's chin?

Game of Death version, nice!

...though that face looks awful. Why have they given him Jay Leno's chin?

I don't know, looks decent for the tiny scale. I think maybe they exaggerated the chin in an effort to portray that pugnacious, kinda aggressive look he got in some of his films.

It just seems to be a common failing across the board for a lot of action figures in both 1/12 and 1/6 scales. Either they make it too lantern-jawed and super-heroic by default, or it gets exaggerated due to articulation cuts sometimes...I don't really know why.

The SHF Luke Skywalker (ANH version) has the same issue...jaw's too big on an otherwise great piece.

RSo3gBY.jpg
plliERJ.jpg
uUVFPOB.jpg

I'm hoping those aren't the only heads, they do err on the more comedic side. I know what they were going for, but, there were better expressions they could have gone for. Maybe you can still use the ETD heads on it...

Back