Figma & S.H.Figarts "Bruce Lee" Enter The Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always, I'm late to the party. I have EB and HT Bruces and while good, for some reason they just seemed to be held back when it came to doing what Bruce did best and that was move. I just couldn't get what I wanted to out of them and they'd fall over if I just walked past too fast. The SH Figuarts on the other hand, well, he looks like he'll be all the Bruce I could want. You get bang for your buck and that articulation, wow! I have the Freddie Mercury on order already and will order Bruce on Wednesday. If only they'd do either a GOD Bruce or a Mr Han and Bolo. Bruce needs a worthy opponent!

Maybe buy it from Japan directly? Japanese yen is lower as well.

I just opened him up, damn, he feels better than 1/6 HT version of Bruce or EB I must say. And for the value, its totally worth it. I don't think Arnie Kim could've done any better than this. The joints, the figure etc is very well made, and all the heads are 100% bruce likeness in hand.

I managed to find an overseas seller that doesn't price-gouge on shipping. $56USD shipped to Oz is pretty good, came in around $80-85AUD once exchange and transaction fees are done.

I was too, and used to think he was expensive for what you got, but, then I looked back at what I'd spent on 1/6 Bruces that I've subsequently dumped and suddenly he didn't seem as bad. Then I looked at videos and had to have one.

I do have to say though, it would have been nice if they could have had one face and chest with the cuts on them.

Got my Bruce earlier, and I'm well happy with him. The look, the articulation, the ease of use, it's all there. This figure is definitely the best Bruce I've ever had. I knew the pose I wanted to do, and minutes later there he was doing it like a champ. The best thing is, if I get bored, I know he'll do every other pose I can think of just as well. What a little winner, and he is little, even my Freddie Mercury dwarfs him and he wasn't all that tall. All in all I'm chuffed to own him.

Here's some pics:

Ok, when you get that close he doesn't hold up, but, unless you have a camera you're not ever going to see him that close anyway.

Looks awesome Rogerbee. I can't wait to get mine in the next few days. It seems like a no-brainer to release a few different variations, here's hoping.

[...]It seems like a no-brainer to release a few different variations, here's hoping.

Mine should be here this week. If this sells well I'd expect a GoD version -- which may actually make for a better action figure, given the costume.

You guys will love him,

You would hope for other versions, but, Bandai are primarily a company that does figures from many genres. Enterbay, at their height, with Arnie, were purely doing Bruce Lee and Arnie was a devoted fan. Bandai are doing cult figures from across all genres and not just movies, GOD may be possible, but I suspect that would be where it would stop.

Let's just be thankful we have what we have

A BD version would be good, but, you would think that would have been an option on the current one. Still, it would definitely be a great figure. The exposed joints work really well at the scale he is, but maybe not if scaled up to 1/6. This will definitely be the start of a Figuarts collection as there are several Star Wars figures I have my eye on.

Got mine the other day. Paint looks better in-hand, I find. I spent a little time comparing the likeness to EtD screencaps and it's actually remarkably good.

Figure's a lot of fun -- I'd welcome a GoD version.

Glad you like him, he's one you just can't stop posing as he does each one like a champ. Mine is doing a nunchuck pose now and he really does look like his muscles are all doing what they should be, such great design. I'm enjoying him way more than all the 1/6 ones I've had.

Glad you like him, he's one you just can't stop posing as he does each one like a champ. Mine is doing a nunchuck pose now and he really does look like his muscles are all doing what they should be, such great design. I'm enjoying him way more than all the 1/6 ones I've had.

To be honest, I do find this one more fun than DX04. :lol

Indeed, the DX bodies had their limits, mostly found in the ankles. You'd find a pose you liked, you'd do it and the dratted ankles would give way and spoil the party. I'm sure the Figuarts too has limits, I just haven't found them yet. He's pretty robust too as a few shelf dives have happened, but nothing broke. Even the fingers on the hands have held up. Figuarts are individual with their bodies, so if one has a flaw the next won't. HT have stuck with the basic TT design for years and it was never perfect and still isn't.

Not sure if real

o4hjM3c.jpg

It could be the back of a box, it'd be unlike Figuarts not to have a window fronted box. If it is real it'll be another winner, it'd need an alternate BD head and chest with footprint to be really cool though. Then they'd have to do a Kareem.

Back