Figma & S.H.Figarts "Bruce Lee" Enter The Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have started to see really cheap EtD versions of Bruce on eBay, bootlegs or legit?

Upon closer inspection the description says clone version. It would be interesting to see how the face deco is handled.

Last edited:
Badly would be my assessment, considering it's a knock off. They may use pics of a legit one to hook you in though. Basically, if it looks too good to be true, it is!

Guys....a little help! I just posted this on my usual star wars place but it concerns my GOD Bruce.....I recently received him from Ami Ami in addition to my ETD Bruce....but the new GOD has fused shoulder pieces so that articulation of the arm is much less...this is a defect and greatly compromises posing. It's the first time it's happened from SHF....in over 15 figures, most of which bought from Ami Ami. I contacted them and they requested a video of the problem and the invoice. This was duly done...then they asked for a YouTube video to see difference. So I sent a Skullface example. They have now said they can't see a difference and I should make a new video and send another invoice video. I've spent a fortune there and still have 4 figures to come. I followed all their requests, but now they reject these efforts and are stalling by adding more tasks to the list. I have asked for contact details of Ami Ami director to escalate my complaint and wish them to send a new figure at no cost to me.
Any help guys??

Back