Figma & S.H.Figarts "Bruce Lee" Enter The Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome!

So what other version is there left to do?

They made the two most popular versions with this and the previous figure.

They could make The Way of the Dragon with the white tank top

VidrWwR.jpg
TieDce9.jpg

Maybe The Big Boss with the torn shirt or clean shirt.

wd8DCve.jpg
ASnjhzt.jpg
XE1YWMC.png

Maybe this outfit?

yTg1sqQ.jpg

Game of Death Bruce Lee is up for PO on BBTS for $55.99

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN17166&mode=retail

Product Size: 5.50"

The hit S.H.Figuarts Bruce Lee action figure, now in his classic yellow track suit! Digital coloring technology used for incredible accuracy to his on-screen appearance.

The highly posable 140mm figure includes 4 sets of optional hands (L/R), 3 facial expressions, two nunchucks, and one staff.

Got me my 2 versions.

Although HLJ only lets you PO one re-release.

I got 2 separate and I hope I don't get busted :lol if I do, I'll got to AmiAmi.

I was looking at the BBTS description of the GOD figure, and it says it comes with 3 faces? But the promo shots show 4 faces? Did they get rid of one or is one of the faces an EX?

Ordered at amiami.
Thanks for the heads up, just did the same.

Is the best place to get it from?

I can't decide which one I like better ... I may have to order both....

Honestly, I would have paid double for the GoD version to have a real fabric suit, covering most of those joints while leaving the huge poseability options.

I've never had any trouble with amiami - they have a few different shipping options and their pricing is generally fair. I think for this figure their deal is as good as you're likely to find anywhere.

A real fabric suit would've been cool for GoD especially - if any costume design could be done at this scale and work it'd be the jumpsuit.

I've never had any trouble with amiami - they have a few different shipping options and their pricing is generally fair. I think for this figure their deal is as good as you're likely to find anywhere.

A real fabric suit would've been cool for GoD especially - if any costume design could be done at this scale and work it'd be the jumpsuit.

Well I'm convinced. Pre-ordered both versions ...too hard to choose between them.

I was close to pulling the trigger on the re-release, but came to my senses. I really don't need two identical fun little figures :)

Back