Figma & S.H.Figarts "Bruce Lee" Enter The Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the preorders for this, so I'll probably be monitoring HLJ and AmiAmi like a hawk on his release day in case they have extra stock. Those spare heads are going on my SHF Clone Troopers :lol

I missed the preorders for this, so I'll probably be monitoring HLJ and AmiAmi like a hawk on his release day in case they have extra stock. Those spare heads are going on my SHF Clone Troopers :lol

Go to Nippon yasan, they still have it in stock. I just ordered one today. HLJ don't have em anymore.

Yeah I missed out too, sold out fast :lol the Figma one didn't sell out for a reason though

I think after so many years of Enterbay doing Bruce, I think this looks better than all their attempts.

No I actually don't :lol I've wanted to get some of their figures, but their bleeding clothes always turned me off.

I always wanted to get their Samanosuke figure.

No I actually don't :lol I've wanted to get some of their figures, but their bleeding clothes always turned me off.

I always wanted to get their Samanosuke figure.
Oh, based on other statements I thought you did :lol

bleeding clothes?

Can't agree more. Even the ETD A and B are far from prefect IMO.

I think in terms of likeness this is on par with the blitz way 1/3 statue by Arnie

Arnie's 1/3 GOD is scary good. I would of gotten in a second if I had that kinda disposable income.

1/3 is an odd scale though imo. I can get all the others, 1/6, 1/4, 1/7 and so on but 1/3....idk. it's like too big for 1/4th abut too small for 1/3

Like an Arnie :lecture I have to say though, Enterbay's 1/4th Arnies are something special to see.

Go to Nippon yasan, they still have it in stock. I just ordered one today. HLJ don't have em anymore.

Thanks, I'll check them out :duff Don't think I've ever used them before.

I think after so many years of Enterbay doing Bruce, I think this looks better than all their attempts.

I don't know where Bandai found the sculptors who are making these likenesses, but they need to hold onto them for dear life.

You guys can still preorder this on BBTS.

Note to all, the extra 3 heads are not full heads. They are interchangeable half heads.

Photo review S.H.Figuarts Bruce Lee at Hacchacka:

363a0519.jpg

1bd17f8c-s.jpg

635bfc97-s.jpg

762ce344-s.jpg

Back