Figma & S.H.Figarts "Bruce Lee" Enter The Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's remarkable how bad the Figma looks in comparison. damn

Thanks, I'll check them out :duff Don't think I've ever used them before.

I don't know where Bandai found the sculptors who are making these likenesses, but they need to hold onto them for dear life.

It's my first time too, but I've heard nothing but praises from the guys who have used them in the dbz thread.

Arnie's 1/3 GOD is scary good. I would of gotten in a second if I had that kinda disposable income.

Yeah, same here. But I always prefer action figure than status as I'd like to lose my own figure.

Was wondering if the storm toys 1/12 by arnie's head could fit into this body. Really like that head too.

Thanks, I'll check them out :duff Don't think I've ever used them before.

I don't know where Bandai found the sculptors who are making these likenesses, but they need to hold onto them for dear life.

Photo review S.H.Figuarts Bruce Lee at Hacchacka:

363a0519.jpg

1bd17f8c-s.jpg

635bfc97-s.jpg

762ce344-s.jpg

Figma's looks really bad there. Like one of them Bruce Lee doppelgänger that appear not long after his death.

It's my first time too, but I've heard nothing but praises from the guys who have used them in the dbz thread.

Yeah, same here. But I always prefer action figure than status as I'd like to lose my own figure.

Was wondering if the storm toys 1/12 by arnie's head could fit into this body. Really like that head too.

I only two statues out of well over 100 figures. Like I mentioned before, it really takes something unique to deviate from 1/12 and 1/6 action figures. I prefer having the option there to change it's pose, no matter how minimal.

Figma's looks really bad there. Like one of them Bruce Lee doppelgänger that appear not long after his death.

You mean "Bruce Li"? Seems like Hong Kong didn't waste any time trying to try and cash in.

6IDerL1.jpg

B78cxz5.jpg

Looks like a fun piece, too bad it's over a hundred bucks to buy it in Oz.

Not to mention its 100% likeness to Bruce. So there's no debate here like the HT or Eb ver :lol Can't you just get it via the usual eBay? This one just released, so they should be around 50-60.

I got mine at Nippon yasan for about 6000 yen shipped. I should be getting it in a few hours.

Last edited:
It's the exchange rate and shipping that kills it. An Australian dollar still buys what it did a year ago but is worth 20% less against the greenback.

I wish 1/6 action figures were as much fun - this figure highlights what we miss out on with our over-priced kid-gloves 1/6 dolls.

I wasn't really thinking of getting him but after seeing how bloody good that Figuart looks, I've decided he's a must buy for me. When will he start hitting stores in the US?

And the face on that Figma version looks like he could appear on an episode of To Catch a Predator. :rotfl

It's the exchange rate and shipping that kills it. An Australian dollar still buys what it did a year ago but is worth 20% less against the greenback.

I wish 1/6 action figures were as much fun - this figure highlights what we miss out on with our over-priced kid-gloves 1/6 dolls.

Maybe buy it from Japan directly? Japanese yen is lower as well.

I just opened him up, damn, he feels better than 1/6 HT version of Bruce or EB I must say. And for the value, its totally worth it. I don't think Arnie Kim could've done any better than this. The joints, the figure etc is very well made, and all the heads are 100% bruce likeness in hand.

Back