Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man - excited for Magneto. A true Villain in the line. This line is pumping lots of awesome characters - this line has become my main Marvel collection (not counting my various lines of Iron Man). I hope they show more concept arts of future ideas and possible characters.

Full image of Magneto
Revoltech-Magneto-Scan.jpg

Unbelievable. Revoltech is absolutely killing it with these Marvel Comic Book releases.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Absolutely! I'm so glad Grand Order is out since it gives us a chance to get some more servants out of it. He's even getting a 1/7 scale statue too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magneto and Captain America look amazing!

Glad to see an unhelmeted head for Magneto. It'd be cool if they also threw in an extra helmet!

Cap looks a little too buff but he's been depicted that way before by some artists so I'm not too disappointed. Would be nice if we got a classic helmet with the wings sculpted on but otherwise he looks great too!

Nica, you're crazy!!

That Magneto > Cap

I would like some DC figure in that style too. A Flash, Sups and Bats in that style :drool

A Hulk and Dr. Strange might be nice too.

It is a nice Magneto, but that cape is H O R R I B L E.

That's the only thing I hate about it, imagine that perfect figure with a nice wired cape.

Then yeah, give me 100 Classic Supes like that.

Just look at this ****show.

1501381099869.jpg

It is a nice Magneto, but that cape is H O R R I B L E.

That's the only thing I hate about it, imagine that perfect figure with a nice wired cape.

Then yeah, give me 100 Classic Supes like that.

I've seen a few comments criticizing the cape, but I don't mind it. Maybe it's because the cape is stylized like the rest of the figure, and you can get some interesting poses with it.

I guess a wired cape could be nice, but I don't know if it fits with the style of figure and the line. Maybe an interchangeable cape and a wired cape might be ideal, that way everyone is happy

If anything, the face is the only thing I'm not sold on, but Ii need to see more pictures of the figures. A 90's Cyclops would be cool too. It's so weird that they made a classic Magneto and a modern Wolvie? Same thing with Cap.

I don't know if you own any figures with that sort of capes, I used to say I didn't mind those capes either until I got Saitama, and those capes are ****ing horrible, you will not be able to make your figure stand on its own, you'll always need a stand because the construct and joints make the cape very heavy, and will have to hide the joints and the gaps, it's just not fun and it doesn't look any cooler than a static sculpted cape, it offers more of a struggle than added playability.

I'm sure a fabric cape would work with the proper selection of fabric, like a small fiber slightly metallic fabric.

Back