Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pokemon Center Online version of Figma Red is available on Nippon Yasan, if anybody is interested.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Already bought the reg from amiami day one so I'm screwed.
AmiAmi canceled my order one time when I messaged them and told them I didn't have the funds. They told me not to do it again but if it's few and far between, they may let you do it again.

The new art toy has a name, it's Figma Otani Oniji III. I hope they also release Mona Lisa next year.

Yes I wantbthat table museum figure too, looks great! I'm most excited for guyver 3 releasing this month!!! IMG_4007.jpgIMG_4307.JPG

I wonder, is Maxfactory going to get around to releasing a Figma Link figure from Breath of The Wild? Seems like we should have seen something by now.

They just released the Twilight Princess figmas. I don't think they care too much about speedy releases :lol

That being said, I'd love BOTW figmas. If they make Link, they'd better make Zelda too - BOTW has probably my favorite Zelda.

I just checked, and the next Wonderfest is July 30th - hopefully we'll see something there!

I really want to see a Katsuki*Bakugo Figma prototype. Izuku Midoriya is a great release and I'm happy that Good Smile is doing something with My Hero Academia but I'd love to see it really kick off.

Yeah we're waiting Bakugo for a very long time now, hope to see All Might even if he's just an announcement-artwork

Yeah we're waiting Bakugo for a very long time now, hope to see All Might even if he's just an announcement-artwork

It's already been a year, hasn't it? Since Bakugo's announcement. I know Deadpool took a really long time though.

Back