Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are magnetic balls :cuss

Besides, who poses their figure with the back facing forward? :cuckoo:

The landing pose shows the joints unfortunately, but there are plenty of great poses where the ball joints aren't noticeable in those pictures.

Even the ones who hind the joints better are still noticeable. Those sorts of capes are always noticeable for me, even the ones with just 2 joints, they look awful.

No doubt customizes will make custom capes and save the day, I'm thinking some nice smooth metallic fabric.

Even the ones who hind the joints better are still noticeable. Those sorts of capes are always noticeable for me, even the ones with just 2 joints, they look awful.

No doubt customizes will make custom capes and save the day, I'm thinking some nice smooth metallic fabric.

I respect your opinion.

*take him out Khev*

1numavQ.gif

Wow, that is really starting to become my favorite Magneto figure. Love the accessories.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They really need to do a 2.0 of Guyver I and fix everything that went wrong with it. It looks so stupid next to Guyver IIF and Guyver III.

They really need to do a 2.0 of Guyver I and fix everything that went wrong with it. It looks so stupid next to Guyver IIF and Guyver III.

Yes! Exactly! I've been saying that but people tell me they think the scale is correct. The guyver 1 figure looks like a child compared to 2f and 3 and he needs a better mega smasher....I also would like a guyver II figure

Yes! Exactly! I've been saying that but people tell me they think the scale is correct. The guyver 1 figure looks like a child compared to 2f and 3 and he needs a better mega smasher....I also would like a guyver II figure

My biggest issues were the blatantly mismoulded head and the awful sloppy paintwork. Amazing that after all these years the old BFC Max figures still look way better.

Yes, there is a revojoint holding the bit of cape.

But it's good that you have the option of using only just one revolver joint and just one bit of cape to make a more aesthetic cape, as opposed to having like 6 different joints for several segments of cape.

It's nice that they give you the option. Now I'd take a fully Revo Superman any day. Pls Gib Supes.

it has always bugged me how buff magneto is in comics :rotfl

i get it all of them are buff but if there was villain that didnt need to be so its him

wonder wht other characters they have in works for the revo line.

It's nice that they give you the option. Now I'd take a fully Revo Superman any day. Pls Gib Supes.

pretty sure you woudnt like it, still relatively new here but i have learned no supes fig has yet been good enough for gaspar. :lol
no disrespect, i agree fully many are crap.

Back