2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holland did deserve those cards, but Spain deserved just as many (what the ____ was wrong with that referee!?), and that last goal should NOT HAVE COUNTED! If this had gotten to penalties and Spain won I wouldn't be bothered, but that was complete and utter BS.

Holland 11=yellow cards....4=shots on goal. Not gonna win with that ratio.

SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOORLD!!!!!!!!!! VIVA ESPAÑA!!!

spain-flag.gif

Well, good for Spain. Worthy World Cup winners, despite what people may say. I'm disappointed that the Dutch didn't finish it off it regulation time, but what can you do. You'd bet your house that Robben would finish off those chances. I'm not gonna say that the Dutch didn't deserve the yellow cards they got, but if you think they were the only team "playing dirty" (LOL :rolleyes2) we've obviously been watching a different match.

Yeah, like Spain didn't play just as dirty. :pfft:

I really wish Germany had beat them. This final SUCKED, mostly thanks to Spain's kill-ball strategy. They wil every freaking game 1-0.
YAWN!

Not really. If you actually watch the way Spain play, you'll see that they're constantly creating chances and opening up play. Spain are easily the best passers and creators in the world.

Poor Oranje, I had been going for them since the beginning and things were looking splendidly. They just weren't in form but I do agree the ref gave a lot of bad decisions. YES all of Holland's were just and deserved, but alot were wrongly against them and just true italian-esque oscarworthy dives. Also where was their corner for the blatant wall deflection off Sneijder's hit

You are right...a lot of bad decisions

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y-eJV29QbIY&hl=es_ES&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y-eJV29QbIY&hl=es_ES&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Spain have got Switzerland to thank for beefing up their defence en route to become world champ.:lol

Back