2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say this is a more enjoyable WC for me personally, compared to the last one.

Still dream of traveling to a WC final, perhaps I can start planning for Brazil 2014. I did be asking for too much to be cheering for Singapore at a WC final. :lol We got into the last 20 of the Asian Qualifying round, that is the furthest that we have ever gone.:lol

I was only joking about "Catalonia" (never heard "Catalonia" before and it sounds really weird to me) ... do,nt take it seriously dude :slap..
:yess::clap:clap!!!VIVA ESPAÑA!!! :clap:clap:yess:

:lol Sorry if it seemed I was in a bad mood with my response. I guess it hit a little raw nerve when it comes to second languages. I have had to put up with cousins teasing me about my pathetic attempts to pronounce Spanish (Which is virtual non existent), and I have had my wife's family giggling at me whenever I try to say something in Russian.

Anyway, at least we both can't stand Real Madrid :hi5:

VIVA FOOTBALL!!!!:hi5::hi5::naughty:wacky

World_Cup_Football_Girls_623200653711PM786.jpg

Whilst the ref made some mistakes compared to the abysmal standard set during this tournament i thought he did ok.

The goal was most definitely not offside but you could say there was a foul against the Netherlands up the other end at the start of the move. Having said that the Dutch were extremely lucky not to be playing with 9 men by half time.

Spain set a few records becoming the first team to win it after losing their first game as well as winning it with the least goals scored.

Wont be remembered as one of the best cups but hopefully leads to a few changes including goal line technology.......won't be holding my breath though. :pfft:

I'll take one of each please. :drool :lol

I would prefer 2 of each bro.... you know, one of them for keeping and the other one for Displaying, or "playing" arround with... :wink1: :rotfl:lol:rotfl

(Sorry ..collectors stupid joke)

Edit: I, would play a good rematch to the Netherlands babe!! :drool :inlove

DinoLast
Sorry if it seemed I was in a bad mood with my response. I guess it hit a little raw nerve when it comes to second languages. I have had to put up with cousins teasing me about my pathetic attempts to pronounce Spanish (Which is virtual non existent), and I have had my wife's family giggling at me whenever I try to say something in Russian.

Anyway, at least we both can't stand Real Madrid :hi5:

Hey, DinoLast Do,nt worry bro! :hi5:
I ,m Spanish, but I have to admit that the Spanish language (Castellano) is without doubt, one of the most difficult languages to learn.(I speak some French, Italian and English too)
The Spanish grammar, Phonetics and pronunciation are very complex and pretty difficult to master.

Last edited:
It was great, I watched almost ever match, would love to go in 2014 to Brazil. I already starting looking it up, just don't know to much about getting tickets and stuff, but what a vacation that would be.

Back