2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also where was their corner for the blatant wall deflection off Sneijder's hit

Shocker of a decision, and this could have changed the game. I know its only one corner, but the Dutch have been dangerous from set pieces, throughout the tournament. The outcome could have been very different.

Overall to see, Spain really deserved winning this championship. There are just the best team out there. Their passing play is unbelievable!

But what I've seen in the finals, I have to agree with others, that Spain wasn't dominating this. The Ref really faked some situations. First: yes, de jong really deserved a red card there. That was an horror-attack.

But what about the corner for Holland? What about the foul at the end to the holland player? What about the foul on Robben? He didn't fall because he tried to score, but if he would fall, the defender would get a yellow or red card.

What else, MUELLER IS THE SCORE CHAMPION YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH :D

You are right...a lot of bad decisions

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y-eJV29QbIY&hl=es_ES&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y-eJV29QbIY&hl=es_ES&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol is the commentator Arnold :lol

man, this has gotta be one of the dirtiest wc finals in a while. still, congrats to spain for the win. they had no choice but to win. after all, when a psychic octopus says you're gonna win, u better make damn sure u do win. :D

on a separate note, glad to see mueller getting the golden boot. i'm just wondering how different the semifinal match with spain would've been if he'd played...

Shocker of a decision, and this could have changed the game. I know its only one corner, but the Dutch have been dangerous from set pieces, throughout the tournament. The outcome could have been very different.

That point is rendered moot as the red card for De Jong would have changed the complete game (and possibly outcome) anyway. Overall there were several bad decisions by the ref, but they were equal IMO, both bad for the Netherlands and Spain.
And BTW, I was rooting for the Netherlands too, but you have to see this objectively, and Spain were simply the better team overall IMO.

What else, MUELLER IS THE SCORE CHAMPION YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH :D

And best junior player, too. :) Müller was really great in this tournament, looking forward to seeing more of him. :clap

That point is rendered moot as the red card for De Jong would have changed the complete game (and possibly outcome) anyway. Overall there were several bad decisions by the ref, but they were equal IMO, both bad for the Netherlands and Spain.
And BTW, I was rooting for the Netherlands too, but you have to see this objectively, and Spain were simply the better team overall IMO.

You will get no disagreement from me, on this point. I've posted this before, but I do agree that Spain deserved to win, and played some of the best creative football of the whole tournament. When you look at the players they have, and the way they have played, it's hard to disagree that they aren't the best team in the world.

Hey...I know I'm late here...but just wanted to say that the WC Final match was garbage.....boring as hell and both teams played like sh@t.
I really wanted Holland to win, but I guess it's cool that the Motherland won.

So congratz Spain fans and DinoLast. :lol

The final was boring but Congrats Spain!

The golden ball is for Diego Forlan :)

1270882fulllnd.jpg

1271888fulllnd.jpg

Hey...I know I'm late here...but just wanted to say that the WC Final match was garbage.....boring as hell and both teams played like sh@t.
I really wanted Holland to win, but I guess it's cool that the Motherland won.

So congratz Spain fans and DinoLast. :lol

I told you to go with the Motherland, but anyway thank you.

Anyone here from Spain? I bet there is a big :fireworks going on now? :lol

It depends what part of the Area you are from, but from what I know, even Catalonia is celebrating this triumph. It helps that there are so many Barcelona players in the team.

You are right...a lot of bad decisions

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y-eJV29QbIY&hl=es_ES&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y-eJV29QbIY&hl=es_ES&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh that was easy red card stuff, without question! Very lucky and very bad reffing there.
That commentator IS aunold lol

the final was sh@t because of Holland and their boot boy tactics, the constant fouls broke the flow of the game

they were a disgrace, total thuggery and a shame to their heritage of total football

the annoying is that they're better than that so why they choose to play like that is beyond me

I went into the final wanting Holland to win but after 120 mins, i'm glad Spain won

I told you to go with the Motherland, but anyway thank you.

It depends what part of the Area you are from, but from what I know, even Catalonia is celebrating this triumph. It helps that there are so many Barcelona players in the team.

Where the hell is catalonia ??? I I guess you mean Cataluña :lol

All Spain is celebrating this triumph: :yess:
The 19 autonomous communities or regions.. and of course all provinces:
Madrid,Cataluña, Galicia, extremadura, Asturias, Murcia, Valencia, Rioja, Cantabria, Castilla la Mancha, Castilla y León, Pais Vasco, Aragón, las canarias... and Ceuta y Melilla.

I guess the media distorts the reality to much.
I know many people from catalonia and they feel Spanish, but there are 4 or 5 people who does, not think this way, and make lots of noise with this topic.(Like the stupid spontaneous called Jimmy Jump) Besides, even almost all of catalonians hate this guy and feel embarrassed :slap

For example:

The Catalan government wanted to impose that, at least the 50% of all movies were dubed to Catalan.(in catalonia of course)
What,s the problem? easy...: Nobody wants to see a movie dubed to catalan and the theaters are empty because everybody prefers the spanish (castellano) dub version,instead catalonian dub...(you can ask the people) and of course this is a total waste of money for the Spanish film industry and for this reason all the cinemas went on strike last year..However, the catalonians nationalist said that it was the Spanish government itself which was preventing...

Anyways...
:yess::clap:clap!!!VIVA ESPAÑA!!! :clap:clap:yess:

Last edited:
This was kind of cute. :lol
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SkZ7DgDXTTY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SkZ7DgDXTTY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Where the hell is catalonia ??? I I guess you mean Cataluña :lol

All Spain is celebrating this triumph: :yess:
The 19 autonomous communities or regions.. and of course all provinces:
Madrid,Cataluña, Galicia, extremadura, Asturias, Murcia, Valencia, Rioja, Cantabria, Castilla la Mancha, Castilla y León, Pais Vasco, Aragón, las canarias... and Ceuta y Melilla.

I guess the media distorts the reality to much.
I know many people from Catalonia and they feel Spanish, but there are 4 or 5 people who does, not think this way, and make lots of noise with this topic.(Like the stupid spontaneous called Jimmy Jump) Besides, even almost all of catalonians hate this guy and feel embarrassed :slap

For example:

The Catalan government wanted to impose that, at least the 50% of all movies were dubed to Catalan.(in catalonia of course)
What,s the problem? easy...: Nobody wants to see a movie dubed to catalan and the theaters are empty because everybody prefers the spanish (castellano) dub version,instead catalonian dub...(you can ask the people) and of course this is a total waste of money for the Spanish film industry and for this reason all the cinemas went on strike last year..However, the catalonians nationalist said that it was the Spanish government itself which was preventing...

Anyways...

I say Catalonia because I am English with some Spanish roots talking to other English speaking people. I don't normally say ESPAÑA, I say Spain, and I call Germany, Germany not Deutschland. Thanks for the correction, but it really didn't need one did it?

^Anyway I am not in a bad mood about that. Especially when I know Barcelona will give Real Madrid another good thrashing next season.

I was only joking about "Catalonia" (never heard "Catalonia" before and it sounds really weird to me) ... do,nt take it seriously dude :slap..
Thinking again,I understad why you say Catalonia instead of Cataluña: This is a mere question of phonetics, because the Ñ does not exist in the English language, However Catalonia and Cataluña are pronounced in a similar way

Anyway, I lve in Madrid but I,m not a Real Madrid fan neither.....in fact, the Club and managers sucks..:lecture

Edit: Well,I hate the Real Madrid and everything they represent, except Iker Casillas, Fernando Ramos or even Roberto Carlos years ago. I really like them, and not because they play in the selection (Casillas & Ramos I mean), but because they are great players and above all, great people.

I,ll never can understand why their ____ing president, Florentino Pérez dismissed Vicente Del Bosque having achieved 8 Cups in 4 years!! :pfft:

:peace

Last edited:
Back