Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Honestly, they'd be smart to stagger the shows, to fill all their season/mid-season breaks.

Side by side shows will make this one suffer for sure. Off season is the best bet.

I just really really hope they add Winter to it, they skipped it altogether after season 2 -_-

This could be promising.

Instead of just a companion series, though, I would love to see something that feels very different from the existing show ... like maybe a more cinematic, bigger budget miniseries type of thing. Maybe ... six or eight two-hour episodes with much bigger effects budgets. Something that gives a bit more scale to the world would be awesome.

I love the idea of showing how different parts of the world are dealing with things (one of the only things I liked about the movie World War Z). And I especially dig the idea of showing the walker problem in different climates. A wintery setting could be very cool.

Two words: Zombie Snowplow.

Right?

Honestly, they'd be smart to stagger the shows, to fill all their season/mid-season breaks.

:exactly:

I want a nice steady drip in my zombie show IV. As far as I'm concerned the only problem with zombie shows on TV is not enough zombie shows on TV.:lol
Seriously though, I'm exicted this was finally confirmed and am all for it as long as the overall quality of the original TWD doesn't suffer.

Exactly! Spread the Dead! The wait until every October won't be as hard if we have the other show fill in that gap from March/April to October.

All I hope from the new show is that they never set foot on another forest again. I don't care what the show is about at all but I just hope they stay away from the wilderness. We already have too much of that.

It would be kind of cool if it was somewhere else in the World, but even if they stick to the US just as long as it is a city or something...

All I hope from the new show is that they never set foot on another forest again. I don't care what the show is about at all but I just hope they stay away from the wilderness. We already have too much of that.

It would be kind of cool if it was somewhere else in the World, but even if they stick to the US just as long as it is a city or something...

You almost have to head to the rural areas to find food. The cities would be picked clean of tinned food, there would be no place to grow anything and there would be no wildlife except for pigeons and rats.

You almost have to head to the rural areas to find food. The cities would be picked clean of tinned food, there would be no place to grow anything and there would be no wildlife except for pigeons and rats.

I know technically that's true but I just hope they make it different and fresh from the main show.

So what, its like CSI and Law & Order then.

Walking Dead: Hoboken. ...Walking Dead: Tokyo. ...Walking Dead: SVU

Zombie Sex and the City

Zombie Desperate Survivor Wives

*they need to drop the walking dead tag

The possibilities are endless with this idea. Different characters, different part of the country, different story lines. I am all for it. So glad it is going to be its own entity and not crossover with the main show. Any idea when this will air? I am guessing not until 2015. It would be cool if the aired the Atlanta show in Oct - Apr and the new show from Apr - Oct. That way we can have Walking Dead all year round! :yess:

They can't write a consistent season for the Walking Dead show they have now. How will stretching the talent pool of writers possibly help either show?

They can't write a consistent season for the Walking Dead show they have now. How will stretching the talent pool of writers possibly help either show?

exactly. Thank you for that!

I mean, Thank God that Glenn Mazzara left the show as producer,
but Imagine him overseeing both shows.... :lol I just hope the show keeps being as good as this season, But yeah I wonder about this as well

exactly. Thank you for that!

I mean, Thank God that Glenn Mazzara left the show as producer,
but Imagine him overseeing both shows.... :lol I just hope the show keeps being as good as this season, But yeah I wonder about this as well

Yeah because they are going to ask the same writers to do twice the work by working on both shows. :lol

It's not like there are not any other writers/directors/etc out there. :cuckoo:

Yeah because they are going to ask the same writers to do twice the work by working on both shows. :lol

It's not like there are not any other writers/directors/etc out there. :cuckoo:

I understand and normally would agree with your logic. as any sane person would do. However this is AMC we are talking about.

Back