Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The storm is such a simple idea, yet effective. Haven't really seen severe weather on TWD, that I can remember? Last night was a little slow, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. And, its coming back for season 5. Season 4 is definitely my favorite season so far.

The kid is kinda annoying though. Hopefully that will change...

Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Season 4 was boring as f@$#!

How anyone thought bringing Morgan into this series is beyond me. He sucked on TWD and they decide to make Fear suck by adding him.

Only hope for this series is that Madison is indeed alive afterall.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All the time jumping put me off this show. Sick of that as a storytelling device. Also the fact they've now killed off all but, what, one of the original cast? I think that's ridiculous. Now I have no ****s to give about anyone.

I think FTWD reinvention has created a great ensemble of characters. You can argue better than what TWD has now. Second half is stating slow. SIDENOTE: Last week I had a craving to watch a few episodes of TWD Negan era watching episodes from season 7 & 8. Maybe turning into guilty pleasure!!

Strand, Aleisha, John and Sarah are good characters. Al gets so annoying with her constant need to get a story. Morgan is extremely dull and I hated how he changed Carol in season 7. Luciana seems pointless without Nick. June is fine in small doses.

I don't really think this ensemble has anything on TWD characters. If any of them died would there be much of an impact on the audience?

I enjoyed the story of the first 3 seasons. These characters were thrust together, very different people that didn't always get along. They did some bad things to stay alive, but didn't go out of their way to harm or attack people. Now we just have a group going around saving people and leaving boxes of essentials on the side of the road.

Where has the Fear gone in FTWD?

All the time jumping put me off this show. Sick of that as a storytelling device. Also the fact they've now killed off all but, what, one of the original cast? I think that's ridiculous. Now I have no ****s to give about anyone.

Daniel, Strand and Alicia are the only original characters left from season one.

Daniel came back in season 5 after not being mentioned at all in season 4.

That fourth season really took a weird turn.

Back