Favorite Star Wars Planet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Star Wars Planet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? No Kaashyyk? (sp?)

I'd pick Naboo, but those annoying Gungans would probably make life Hell for those of us with brains.

My second choice would be Alderaan, but then I'm not suicidal. I have no desire to be part of a Force Tremor.

I'll go with Yavin.

Corellia get no vote??? Obviously you guys didn't know the prettiest women in the galaxy comes from Corellia!

Btw, are Jawas native exclusively on Tatooine or they are also all over the place?

Corellia get no vote??? Obviously you guys didn't know the prettiest women in the galaxy comes from Corellia!

Btw, are Jawas native exclusively on Tatooine or they are also all over the place?

The only thing I could find about it...
Wookieepedia said:
The Jawas also emigrated to other desert worlds, such as Ryloth and Florrum, and garbage planets, such as Raxus Prime, which was home to the Meeknu clan. One was even seen on the planet Genon, and several on the planet Coruscant.
https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jawa

I voted for Naboo. Honestly, if I had to live on one of those rocks... I'd pick Naboo (I'd just steer clear of the Gungans). Alderaan would be second... but I prefer to NOT get blown up.

I voted for Naboo because that's where I would want to live in their universe.

Back