Favorite Star Wars Planet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Star Wars Planet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Naboo. I like the enormous amounts of water but just enough land.

Naboo
Kamino
Manaan

Kind of like the Endless Summer SW version.

Tatooine, home of the skywalker and lots of scum. Jawas and sandpeople also very cool.

No Bespin, thats the most beautiful planet in the star wars galaxy.

Tatooine.

It's the most iconic and important planet in the film canon (being the home of the Skywalkers, of course).

Plus, the desert just owns.

All the action happens on Tatooine and I associate it with my best memories of Star Wars - the cantina, the search for the droids, jawas, tuskin raiders, meeting Obi Wan, Lars' house, Luke returning in ROTJ to confront Jabba...

BTW, Endor is the planet, but it's the forest moon of Endor where the battle took place. Suprised there's no Death Star in the pool... that's no small moon, it's a space station!

Went with Tattoine as well. Just too much history in the saga to not love it. Not to mention how great it was in the first KOTOR game.

I'm torn between Tattooine and Hoth. I'll proabaly go with Hoth though, because I can stand temperatures over 80 degrees.

No love for Dagobah?

Hoth...where else can you "ski the most incredible slopes in the galaxy" or "ride a tauntaun"?

Not to mention it was the location of this little conversation:

LEIA: I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee.

HAN: I can arrange that.

and this one:

HAN: Laugh it up, fuzz ball. But you didn't see us alone in the south
passage.

Luke sparks to this; he looks at Leia.

HAN: She expressed her true feelings for me.

Leia is flushed, eyes darting between Luke and Han.

LEIA: My...! Why, you stuck up,...half-witted,...scruffy-looking...
nerf-herder!

I travel not to go anywhere, but to go... . :D I think the real buzz about the SW universe is the fact that we get to see many different planets, many different cultures and their inhabitants. So, to me, visiting every one of these planets once in a while (by reviewing the movies, and re reading the books) is bigger than choosing one particular planet.

VERY strange poll... Dantooine? Corellia? Korriban? (These planets must have bigger rolls in EU, I guess to be included here :rolleyes:) Yet no mention of Dagobah, Bespin or Mustafar?

In any event, I chose Tatooine. But Mustafar would have been close. :D

I voted for Hoth... Some of the coolest action sequences, and maybe it's just because I grew up (for the most part) in Canada so every winter since '80 it was a season of playing out the Empire's AT-AT invasion.

Tatooine - it fired my imagination as a kid, and ended up in five of the six films!

(Probably been mentioned already, but Endor ain't a planet)

"That's no moon... it's a "Build-A-Bear" space station."

Last edited:
"That's no moon... it's a "Build-A-Bear" space station."
LOL

I voted for Naboo thinking more along the lines of where I would want to live. Want to dive in and go visit the Gungans, and maybe cut off a certain somebody's tongue, JAR JAR's, when nobody was lookin :)

Back