Favorite Luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Luke look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bespin is my favorite look. But since we got that already from HT, my second most wanted look would be the farmboy ver.

Since I'm getting Bespin Luke I voted for Jedi.

So you two are driving the choice based on what you own? I thought this was about your favorite look for Luke...

It always becomes an "I want" thread. :slap

I deciding on Jedi because...well....it was when he was an official Jedi..he owned Jabba's Palace.

So you two are driving the choice based on what you own? I thought this was about your favorite look for Luke...

It always becomes an "I want" thread. :slap

Well to be fair, this thread is in the action figure section. :lecture

Jedi.

I saw ANH and ESB when I was very, very young, I was just old enough when I saw ROTJ for the memory to take root. That image of a cloaked Luke striding into a shadowy Jabba's palace waving his hand and choking pig guards is burned into my brain. Plus, the green lightsaber... so badass.

This for me too, pretty much my exact experience and favorite scene.
:)

I love the deleted scene of him building the green lightsaber too. So awesome, no idea why that was cut.

Bespin Luke.

It's been my favorite look ever since I was a kid. The Bespin fatigues, the blaster, the original blue lightsaber, the carbon freezing duel, there's just something that really stands out for me. I was always fascinated by him being beaten to a pulp and getting his hand chopped off. The Bespin Luke figures have always been my favorite as well. The original vintage (though I hated that yellow lightsaber and swapped it out with a blue later on), the POTFII, etc.

I also like him better as a character. He's not a little whiny punk farm boy like he is in the first one but he's also not some hand clasping, "wise", Jedi type either.

It's like the perfect middle ground. He still uses the blaster and he wields the lightsaber. I'd also agree that the original Farmboy look is probably the most iconic. That would probably my second favorite look.

For me, Farmboy Luke most represents the series. Likely cause the first movie had such a massive impact on my young psyche.

That being said, I voted X Wing Luke just cause I always liked the look of the flight suit. Farmboy would be #2 for me.

Jedi Luke.
The all black look was just totally badass to my 6yr old self. .....and to my 35 yr old self :D

Lucas has never hid his Japanese inspirations and Jedi Luke is a ninja.

Plus it blew my young mind he had a green lightsaber. That rewrote the rules of my world :D

Bespin Luke.

He's not a little whiny punk farm boy like he is in the first one but he's also not some hand clasping, "wise", Jedi type either.

It's like the perfect middle ground. He still uses the blaster and he wields the lightsaber.

I agree. I always felt that Bespin/ESB Luke was a good middle ground for Luke, when he was partly a badass... yet still vunerable, impetuous, stubborn; flawed. So you felt nervous for him when he goes up against Vader. Superman Jedi is boring. Farmboy makes everyone like Han best.

But Commander Skywalker is pretty damn cool.

Bespin Luke for me.

The movie was the best in the trilogy, one of the most memorable movie moments of all time, and the highlight of Luke's character arc came with the outfit. And word for word what Wor-Gar said. No contest.

Also this,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z825bcGpTbk[/ame]

I don't know if I have a favorite look... but I think whiny farm-boy Luke is the most iconic look.

Not a movie one but I like his look in Shadows of the Empire. It's basiacally ROTJ but with a vest but it always looked cool. Plus, I really liked the game.

Back