Favorite Hot toys Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot 'can inexplicably be picked up for peanuts on the aftermarket'.

Very true. I paid retail for mine, because I just had to pre-order it as soon as Sideshow put it up on their site...lol. But I was shocked when it was still available almost a year after release. And the value has dropped dramatically, even on the EX. Why isn't there more love for this suit? It still boggles my mind that it's one of the least popular IM figures.

Very true. I paid retail for mine, because I just had to pre-order it as soon as Sideshow put it up on their site...lol. But I was shocked when it was still available almost a year after release. And the value has dropped dramatically, even on the EX. Why isn't there more love for this suit? It still boggles my mind that it's one of the least popular IM figures.

Dare I say it, but most people into Iron Man at this point haven't actually read any of the classic Iron Man comics. If they had, the Centurion would have sold like hot cakes.

7GboINj.jpg

Thinking about it, I'd have much preferred the third film to keep plowing the 80's furrow the first two did and adapt Armor Wars. Brilliant storyline.

Dare I say it, but most people into Iron Man at this point haven't actually read any of the classic Iron Man comics. If they had, the Centurion would have sold like hot cakes.

Not even the biggest Iron Man fan and even I recognize how significant the Silver Centurion suit was. Honestly wish it got more screentime in the film.

Not even the biggest of an Iron Man fan and even I recognize how significant the Silver Centurion suit was. Honestly wish it got more screentime in the film.

I'm sure it says something in the Iron Man 3 art book about it very nearly being the 'hero' suit for the film.

Most of the stuff from the early scrapped drafts of IM3 sounds a lot better than the final film, to be honest :dunno

My favorites, and the 3 I think I'd never part with... MK7, MK33 Silver Centurion, and War Machine MKI. I also like MKIV (would consider to get if re-done in die-cast), and MK17 Heartbreaker, but he's a little different to ever be the "one". He's my only stylized non traditional "version". I like the look of the MK 45 & 46, but would need to see them in hand and comparison pics before I ever decided to get one.

So many to choose from.... good luck :wink1:

My favorite that I own is the Iron Monger. My favorite that I am waiting PO to own is the 1/4 scale Mark 45, and if I had 900 dollars to burn on one figure it would be the Hulk Buster.

My favorite that I own is the Iron Monger. My favorite that I am waiting PO to own is the 1/4 scale Mark 45, and if I had 900 dollars to burn on one figure it would be the Hulk Buster.

Which would you rate higher: The Mark VII MMS185, or the BD VII MMS196 one?

I have both and was curious of your thoughts.

Mk 42 and 44.. Haha..cause they are the only ones I own Or about to own.haha ...

The Blue Stealth. those blue hues are awesome to me. read it's not a fan favorite, but I like it.

My top 3 that I own: Mark 1 2.0, War Machine Mark 1 Milk Edition, Mark 20 Python

You guys can have all your shiny red & gold, techie suits. :D

I'll vote for my MK I v1.0 every time. It's a classic.

Back