Favorite Hot toys Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 46, even though its not out yet I prefer its maroon colour over the bright red of the 45.

I know I’m bringing an old thread from the grave, but two years later, what do you all consider to be the best Iron Man Hot Toys figures?

If there were only one that I was allowed to keep, it would be the Mark VI diecast. It represents the best mix of classic design and modern production. However, I don't have all of them (just 15) so I can't speak for all of them.

Mark 45, Mark 46, and Mark 6...in that order. I recently sold nearly my entire collection, but kept those three because they're my favorites.

If the Mark 50 turns out well, it has strong potential for taking my top spot though.

Well the one I like the most is personal preference, but I'm getting the Hot Toys Mark IV (from Iron Man 2 without the Gantry).

I weight both my love of the armor design, and the actual release by hot toys. Recent Hot Toy releases (diecast) have done some amazing works.

1) Mark VI - Great armor design period, which others have noted is that perfect balance between modern and classic. The recent diecast release has received outstanding comments by people who look at my display. Arguably the best figure I have in my collection.
2) Mark XLVI - I enjoy this design more than than the 45. It feels like part mark 45 and part mark 7. I missed the initial release, which was disappointing. Hot toys replication for this was the best I had seen by Hot Toys before Mark VI diecast was released. After seeing the concept art. version, I think perhaps me missing the first go-around was not in vain.
3) Mark XLV - Good design and a good figure. Helmet design is very interesting. The shoulder spacing and other issues by the Diecast Hot Toys release make it more a very good figure than a great one.

Mark 6 diecast for me, probably mk 6 overall. IM2 is probably my fave MCU flick and I remember how awesome it was to see an armor that worked in the silver parts so well, it was striking and different, and the suit had everything I thought was so cool so cool about IM1 and the suit in general; flip up mask, shoulder guns, laser beams and did some really cool heroic ****, My favorite scenes are the garden fight against the drones, and the scene where he swoops in to save pepper shortly after.

Mark 6 diecast for me, probably mk 6 overall. IM2 is probably my fave MCU flick and I remember how awesome it was to see an armor that worked in the silver parts so well, it was striking and different, and the suit had everything I thought was so cool so cool about IM1 and the suit in general; flip up mask, shoulder guns, laser beams and did some really cool heroic ****, My favorite scenes are the garden fight against the drones, and the scene where he swoops in to save pepper shortly after.

All in on this comment. IM2 got a weirdly bad rap but it's hands down may favorite -- armour and film.

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but I like the Mark VI best for it being the most utilized & having the classic streamlined design, followed by the Mark III. Some recent armors *cough* Mrk.45-47 *cough* seem to only have been introduced to sell new toys, while offering no reason why they replaced the previous armors.

Mark 4, 6, 47. Honourable mention to the 7.

That’s combining HT releases and film designs.

I would also give the Mark 3 at least honourable mention, but I don’t feel HT did it justice.

The 5 is a very good release, but I have some issues with the leg/hip articulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My iron mark 6 diecast as well as war machine mark1 diecast. MCU still hasn’t topped or even included another tony and Rhodes team up!!?? Still love when both the visors went down and the bullets went flying!!!

Back