Favorite Hot toys Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't have the VII, but I think that's the battle damage version is the one I would want.

I have only two Iron Man figures, Mark III (Diecast) and Mark 33 (both because they evoke inspiration from the classic comic). Out of the two, the Mark III is my favorite. I am guessing that might be a minority opinion, but it's my favorite even despite its flaws. If they make a Diecast VI I will for sure get that one; after that I may be done.

However the 46 is a temptation. If I got that I would have a pretty iconic comic book inspired line up with the MkIII as the classic comic version, Mark 33 as the comic Silver Centurion, then the Mark VI which looks like Extremis Armor, and the 46 which looks like the Bleeding Edge Armor. That might make a cool little display as a comic inspired "evolution" of sorts.

PD133915150338l.jpg

Iron Monger. I had it for almost 2 years and it was the only one I didn't want to get rid of. An amazing toy, imagine how much it would cost if released today with 15% diecast.

It also came from the best Marvel movie IMO.

Yeah that's one I'm still kicking myself for not getting when it came out. Don't sell it man...ever.

I don't have the VII, but I think that's the battle damage version is the one I would want.

I have only two Iron Man figures, Mark III (Diecast) and Mark 33 (both because they evoke inspiration from the classic comic). Out of the two, the Mark III is my favorite. I am guessing that might be a minority opinion, but it's my favorite even despite its flaws. If they make a Diecast VI I will for sure get that one; after that I may be done.

However the 46 is a temptation. If I got that I would have a pretty iconic comic book inspired line up with the MkIII as the classic comic version, Mark 33 as the comic Silver Centurion, then the Mark VI which looks like Extremis Armor, and the 46 which looks like the Bleeding Edge Armor. That might make a cool little display as a comic inspired "evolution" of sorts.

Amazing idea. My dream set-up would include the Mk1 2.0 with a Tales of Suspense #39 sharing the shelf. I wouldn't need another HT after that.

...Okay maybe a diecast Mk6/WM Mk1 shelf and a Mk46 shelf :)

My favorite is gamma and shotgun. The paint apps are really good but I can see disco joining them pretty quick.

The best ones tend to be the newer ones. Still got a lot of love for my VII though, was my first HT figure.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I still really love starboost. He definitely stands out to me when I look at all of them. Bones would be up there is his hip articulation was better. I'd also like to see him redone with the mark 45 style gold. He appears much more shiny in the movie than his figure is.

Personally I'm loving gamma and shotgun. Like the original Midas imo, their paint apps are so good and just nice designs.

So hard to pick a favorite. Let's try a top five:

1) Silver Centurion
2) Mark 45
3) Mark VI
4) Mark III
5) Chrome Midas

Ps: Not considering the quarter scale. Just received my 1/4 mark 43 and I'm overwhelmed by it.

My 45 arrives tomorrow, but yeah Starboost is way up there for me as well. It's just so cool and unique.
Nice, 45 I think is the best. You'll be wowed for sure. The quarter scale 43 though, couldn't argue if someone argued in favor of that.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Nice, 45 I think is the best. You'll be wowed for sure. The quarter scale 43 though, couldn't argue if someone argued in favor of that.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

True true. Yeah. I can't wait for the 45. It's definitely something I've been looking forward to.

If they make a quarter scale version of his final armor, I'll probably pick that up and use it as a centerpiece. The paint work on the 43 looks incredible.. I can't imagine how amazing the 1/4 45 is going to look and function.

True true. Yeah. I can't wait for the 45. It's definitely something I've been looking forward to.

If they make a quarter scale version of his final armor, I'll probably pick that up and use it as a centerpiece. The paint work on the 43 looks incredible.. I can't imagine how amazing the 1/4 45 is going to look and function.

Since my 43 1/4 arrived, I have been feeling kinda strange in relation with my 1/6 marks. I still like them very much, don't get me wrong. But those little fellows just don't ignite the same spark in my heart anymore. LoL

Back