Faux Bronze Diplomatic mission up for pre-order.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SW makes no sense to me... a limited marvel piece goes for 3X retail. If it's Star Wars its < retail. I actually stopped buying all my SW pieces from SSC, because they are inevitably cheaper to find on ebay.:rolleyes:

MOREOVER - It was cheaper for me to sell my SSC Speederbike and buy a new one on ebay than it was for me to keep my original and then ship it during a move to Ontario. WTF

Anyone who got their orders in, but doesn't want to keep it? Please let me know. I missed out... :monkey2

You might try the waitlist. I got on on the 24th @ 15:28 and I got my conversion notice today. Either a lot of declines or somehow people are cancelling somehow.

I'm keeping mine though. I've been waiting for this one.

My waitlist converted today too. Glad it did. Have a spot picked out for this one. One of the few f/b ones I've dug.

Guys, I just got this piece in, and it is FANTASTIC! It looks nothing like the 'gold' in the preview images, it looks SOOOO good. I don't care for the earlier FBs, but they did an OUTSTANDING job on this one. And I'm not hyping it, I'm just giving props to SS for getting the job done on this one.

EXCELLENT WORK SS! Now, if the LotR Balrog/Gandalf FB looks this good...:)

As requested!

DV0.jpg

DV1.jpg

DV2.jpg

DV3.jpg

DV4.jpg

DV5.jpg

DV6.jpg

DV7.jpg

Damn, that doe look good. Now I almost wish I hadn't sold it. #6 going to somebody in Kentucky.

That's right, I said it and admit it, I'm an evil flipper SOB.

Damn, that doe look good. Now I almost wish I hadn't sold it. #6 going to somebody in Kentucky.

That's right, I said it and admit it, I'm an evil flipper SOB.

Bad Mesa! :nono

----------------------

For you lurkers out there. If you are reading this post, DDIV also wants one of these EFFers! Shoot me a PM or email.:lecture

Last edited:
Okay, I just got to say, this is the best damn Faux Bronze piece that Sideshow has put out, period. It's fan-frickin'-tastic. I wish all the other attempts looked as good as this one.

Buyer asked me to inspect prior to shipping, so I took the liberty of taking some pics for everyone's enjoyment. with and without flash.

Absolutely perfect Sideshow. you completely missed the boat on the previous ones, but this is a masterpiece.

IMG_3229Large.jpg

IMG_3231Large.jpg
IMG_3232Large.jpg

IMG_3237Large.jpg
IMG_3235Large.jpg

IMG_3238Large.jpg
IMG_3239Large.jpg

IMG_3243Large.jpg
IMG_3242Large.jpg

I'm glad you got to take a look at it before it shipped Mesa! Definitely the best FB* application I've seen from any company, period.

*(As long as FB means 'it looks like real bronze')

I hope you made a pretty penny on this jazz. :google

Nope. only $40 after free shipping and Ebay fees, sold for 325 w/free ship. Oh well, every little bit helps.

I sort of wish I didn't have a buyer and i'd be "stuck" with this great piece.

I just on the WL for the LOTR fellbeast/Eagle piece, which I would gladly keep if it looks anything like this and if it converted, but I know it wont convert this late in the game. funny thing is, I had a good 5 minutes to pull the trigger but didn't go for it.

Any SW fans should be very happy with this.

Back