Far Cry 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a very very good game, only 2:30hrs into story (dont get much time to play games these days) anyways, heres my Question

Do the pictures get saved from the camera???? thanks,

I don't think so but I could be wrong, wouldn't make any sense for that feature if we can't use it :dunno

I think the story is great. I however have not had any drive to play it. I guess it's just not for me. That's okay though. I also got attacked by an Aligator. I actually jumped a little as it came out of nowhere. That was fun.
Let me guess it was in the first tutorial part where you went to gather the blue leafed plant from the water? :wink1:

Haha that got me too :)

Infact it scared the **** out of me and I didnt go back in!!

Another bothersome animal are those rabid dogs. You hear them either growl, bark, or howl...better start running and looking. Pack comes outta no where.

When i first played FC2 i liked it, i put it on again and hated it, drive from point A to point B, collect something or kill some people and drive back to A

I've heard only good things about FC3, is it as good as people say?

Another bothersome animal are those rabid dogs. You hear them either growl, bark, or howl...better start running and looking. Pack comes outta no where.

I keep trying to run up a tree.....got to get out of AC3 mode :D

Let me guess it was in the first tutorial part where you went to gather the blue leafed plant from the water? :wink1:

Nope, not at all actually. It was later into the story, much later.

I am sad to say I didn't enjoy the game as much as I would have liked so I sent it back. The graphics were fabulous, and the story was great, but I wasn't really feeling any drive to play it. Not like I felt with Hitman, and many others I play.

Ah well, I have GTA V coming soonish and I received a few games from a friend to play, so I'll be doing that. You all enjoy!

I am sad to say I didn't enjoy the game as much as I would have liked so I sent it back. The graphics were fabulous, and the story was great, but I wasn't really feeling any drive to play it. Not like I felt with Hitman, and many others I play.

Ah well, I have GTA V coming soonish and I received a few games from a friend to play, so I'll be doing that. You all enjoy!

GTA V across the board looks like it's going to redefine the sandbox genre.

Hmm the only other two scripted Alligators are in the main story of the Underground Temple/Artifact Hunt or the Side Story Mission of Missing Swimmers... Im guessing the Artifact Hunt... :wink1:

1hr into this game and I love it.
so hooked into it.

missions are poping up all over.
ohhh man I was gathering plants on the edge of the river nice and quiet when all of a suden I get draged in the water by an aligator.
it scared the **** out of me. incredible wild life.
I am so scared to go in the ocean to get a relic because of those dam bull sharks. this game has no monsters or aliens but there is nothing like real life fear.

amazing game so far.

I finally beat this earlier, I enjoyed it a lot but I fear there won't be much replay in it unless they give us some juicy DLC for the single player.

Endings are lame. Why is it so difficult for developers to come up with satisfying endings to games. Every SP game I've played this year has a terrible ending.

Ill be getting this game free with my new video card. I can't wait to play it. Wanted to pick it up when it first came out, but I figured free is better haha roughly how long is the game?

Ill be getting this game free with my new video card. I can't wait to play it. Wanted to pick it up when it first came out, but I figured free is better haha roughly how long is the game?

I being playing for 4 days and being doing all the side missions finding all the tresure, artifacts, exploring etc... I have done mybe 4 main missions.
I am running it on ultra settings on gtx580 and it looks amazing.

you will have a blast with it.

I being playing for 4 days and being doing all the side missions finding all the tresure, artifacts, exploring etc... I have done mybe 4 main missions.
I am running it on ultra settings on gtx580 and it looks amazing.

you will have a blast with it.

Can't wait! I'm sure this game looks beautiful on ultra. Just like the original did back in the day.

Beat this game about a week ago. I got it along with my new PC as a kind of benchmark tester.
I was glad it ran great at the Ultra settings!
Overall I really liked it! Looks and plays great but I have to agree about the replayability. Unless you have not done all side missions, there won't be much to look for after the games ending.

Beat this game about a week ago. I got it along with my new PC as a kind of benchmark tester.
I was glad it ran great at the Ultra settings!
Overall I really liked it! Looks and plays great but I have to agree about the replayability. Unless you have not done all side missions, there won't be much to look for after the games ending.

Take it the MP is not great then ?

Heard its pretty average. Have so many games to play tho so im not to worried.

I dont think this game was even made keeping MP in mind. Its just a showcase of great technology and new realtime elements... and more importantly the behavior of the surroundings to your presence and actions...

Man, I love the explosive arrow tips on the arrows. Just wish it had the wizzing sound from Rambo.

Back