Fantacular

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TolkienCollector said:
Not impressed.

If they treated their FANS a bit more courteously, and perhaps listened when genuine people offer an opinion/advice they maybe wouldn't have a CUSTOMER considering taking his money elsewhere.

Very disappointed & extremely angry

TC :banghead:banghead:banghead

I obviously missed something here TC. Sorry for whatever happened. :peace

TolkienCollector said:
Not impressed.

If they treated their FANS a bit more courteously, and perhaps listened when genuine people offer an opinion/advice they maybe wouldn't have a CUSTOMER considering taking his money elsewhere.

Very disappointed & extremely angry

TC :banghead:banghead:banghead

TC, I'm very sorry you are upset, but you were booted from chat because you flooded the entire room with your invoice not just once, but twice! Not sure if you meant to do it, or if it was a mistake and you didn't realize what was going on, but ALL of your personal information was flooding across everyone's screens across the entire planet. You were booted more for your own good than for anything else. I'm not sure what your question was, or why you were copy/pasting your invoices, but I'm sure it is something that could best be settled by directly contacting customer service through the Help Form, or emailing one of us personally, or even PMing us here on the Freaks board - rather than in the chat room. Please let us know! We are always here for you :peace

Well I picked up an awesome Funtacular special. The Exclusive Liam (Angel) and a Vampire Buffy thrown in. Well, it was $5. Hahahahaha. This is la grande for me because I'm in Australia, and so for once, I don't have either of these yet. Now this is what I call a special.

The shipping is cheap at the moment, which made me spend before the end of the year, when I don't really have the money, but is my landlord going to kill me? Maybe. That, along with an ecoupon for US$10 means I get them for A$10 under what I normally get them at discount from my dealer. Two dolls for A$100 instead of $120. Latest releases to boot. I'm stoked. What did I say? Well, even with all the coupons, cheap shipping, and half price, I just manage to scrape under what I normally spend. You can see why I am not able to buy direct normally. This time I get some figs before they arrive here. Time for me to jig. :banana :banana :banana

As someone you young people wont know about said. "Fun (pop) Fun (pop) Fun (pop)".

Good luck to you guys in the chat with the ball and doors contest. Too bad my office pc blocks access to irc. Guess i've to sit out on the giveaways for the whole week. :(

SideshowDusty said:
TC, I'm very sorry you are upset, but you were booted from chat because you flooded the entire room with your invoice not just once, but twice! Not sure if you meant to do it, or if it was a mistake and you didn't realize what was going on, but ALL of your personal information was flooding across everyone's screens across the entire planet. You were booted more for your own good than for anything else. I'm not sure what your question was, or why you were copy/pasting your invoices, but I'm sure it is something that could best be settled by directly contacting customer service through the Help Form, or emailing one of us personally, or even PMing us here on the Freaks board - rather than in the chat room. Please let us know! We are always here for you :peace
Bit more to it than that Dusty, but thanx fer yr sentiments :peace It's a shame there aren't more people in SS who think a bit before they just dismiss a guy who wants to help out of hand.

The invoice is fine. I didn't realise I'd sent it twice, and never intended to cause such a furore.I was just establishing for Pordey that my PJ will be here soon. I was already angry about a previous incident (see above), so I'm afraid I got mad and lost it when i was booted :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm still deciding if I shall return for the 'Tacular. I may give it a break this time.

Thanx again fer posting Dusty :D

TC

creecher said:
Well I picked up an awesome Funtacular special. The Exclusive Liam (Angel) and a Vampire Buffy thrown in. Well, it was $5. Hahahahaha. This is la grande for me because I'm in Australia, and so for once, I don't have either of these yet. Now this is what I call a special.

The shipping is cheap at the moment, which made me spend before the end of the year, when I don't really have the money, but is my landlord going to kill me? Maybe. That, along with an ecoupon for US$10 means I get them for A$10 under what I normally get them at discount from my dealer. Two dolls for A$100 instead of $120. Latest releases to boot. I'm stoked. What did I say? Well, even with all the coupons, cheap shipping, and half price, I just manage to scrape under what I normally spend. You can see why I am not able to buy direct normally. This time I get some figs before they arrive here. Time for me to jig. :banana :banana :banana

As someone you young people wont know about said. "Fun (pop) Fun (pop) Fun (pop)".

Congrats Creech, I must have missed that one.
No money left after spook anyway.

Sorry guys, it was on yesterday late around tenish here. That tranlates into around three in the morning there. I didn't think to copy the link, I was too excited. Again I apologise, but I is happy.

:banana :banana :banana

Congratulations to Mannix for being selected as the first Doors contestant of Fantacular! manix walked away with an array of Apes! And, a special personal thanks to Mannix for picking ME to play along with him. I won a PJ statue! Very happy and Chris has definitely not lost his touch with Doors! Fun! Fun! Fun! :D

Doors was much fun even though I am too lame for jumbles.

Hope your headwound is healing up Ironman.

I think the title of the thread is a typo. It was certainly a Funtacular. I missed most of it, but was able to spend much of the last two days in the chat, and it certainly was Funtacular. It ended up in complete mahem and was a scream, had a ball and actually purchased direct. I don't think I have come across a better deal from Sideshow, that suited my circumstances needs and wants and pocket. all at the same time.

Dusty, what an asset you are to Sideshow and this board. There was a stint there when Sideshow hardly posted and you have reversed that in a big way. Your participation and efforts are widely appreciated across the forum.

A huge thank you to all the staffers, Chris, Chicky, Marc, Mat, Heath, Brant, Andy, Klauder and anyone else I missed here. Of course it wouldn't be fun without the members and personalities that make up the vibrant cross section of collectors Dave has accumulated here. Much gratitude to you Dave for enriching my life, and all your tireless efforts to improve all aspects of our ability to gather and communicate with each other.

:grouphug

creecher said:
I think the title of the thread is a typo. It was certainly a Funtacular. I missed most of it, but was able to spend much of the last two days in the chat, and it certainly was Funtacular. It ended up in complete mahem and was a scream, had a ball and actually purchased direct. I don't think I have come across a better deal from Sideshow, that suited my circumstances needs and wants and pocket. all at the same time.

Dusty, what an asset you are to Sideshow and this board. There was a stint there when Sideshow hardly posted and you have reversed that in a big way. Your participation and efforts are widely appreciated across the forum.

A huge thank you to all the staffers, Chris, Chicky, Marc, Mat, Heath, Brant, Andy, Klauder and anyone else I missed here. Of course it wouldn't be fun without the members and personalities that make up the vibrant cross section of collectors Dave has accumulated here. Much gratitude to you Dave for enriching my life, and all your tireless efforts to improve all aspects of our ability to gather and communicate with each other.

:grouphug

Yes thanks sideshow! I also missed abit of the Funtacular but went on the chat for the last few days, had a ball!
Heers to Sideshow!!:banana :banana

A great couple of "taculars!!
I had a blast during the chats with everyone. The Sideshow crew were great and very helpful. {Thank you Dusty, Jennifer, Chicky}
The Flash Fiction contest peaked my interest and I wound up whipping up a quick 500 words for that.
The Freaks Folks were outstanding as I was hit by wave after wave of emails and PM's with potentially missed POTA deals and banners. I was even able to manage a few "post-win" deals for Cornelius, a soldier an...well...almost a Mutant Leader [:cuss ].
I even broke my long running losing streak and won FAN12 :winner
Sure, I could have done with a bit less LOTR, but its all good in the end. I understand that Sideshow word is final when it comes to contests but hopefully in the future jumbles will include all the necessary letters and trivia questions that are justifiably appealed will have better recourse. :naughty

Back