Fantacular

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its nice of Sideshow to do all of this for us, but Spooktacular had better deals than FANtacular seems to be having. Not a fault, just an observation.

I wooooooooooooon

Yesssssssssss... I won the Isildur Bust... wooooooohooooooo :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Am very happy... thanks to all the wonderful people at Sideshow :joy

Hey!!! Spooktacular had some contension, let's start FAN's off!! LOL
The POTA question had 2 answers, kind of. They asked which Apes film Roddy McDowall did not appear in.
He actually appears in all 5 films. He is in the beginning of Beneath as they set up the film. He's not starring in it, but that wasn't the question. Technically, he has appeared in all five films and the TV series.
And for extra credit:
David Watson starred as Cornelius in Beneath.
:D
Ok, rant over. Fantacular has still been lots of fun!! :joy

I can't seem o loggin into the Irc chat, says "connection refused". Go fig

oxbeard said:
Actually, that is the fun of these events. Going to the website and finding the banners. Is clicking on a Funtacular banner too difficult?:naughty

BTW 15% off WWI French Foreign Legionnaire R.M.L.E.:D

Are you trying to be a jerk? :rolleyes:

Collector Freak said:
Are you trying to be a jerk? :rolleyes:

No, actually it appears part of the point of these events is to draw more traffic into the SS site and get people to check out parts of the site they ordinarily would not while looking for banners. If all of the links are posted in this forum then there is no reason for people to peruse the SS site. They could just hang out here and wait for a new link.

Of course in the same since I had always expected that posting direct links to banners was frowned upon the same as posting links from the newsletter. I could be wrong on this but it has always been the impression I have gotten.

But whether right or wrong, I won't post the links in order to help get more people involved in 'the hunt' :D

I agree Oxbeard, it is a lot of fun to troll the sideshow sight for specials and such. I love that sideshow hosts these events. I didn't think about sideshow not wanting us to post links.

Darth Rage said:
I didn't think about sideshow not wanting us to post links.

Can't remember whether it has ever been addressed directly either way. If I am wrong about my presumption then I appoligize for any toes I have stepped on. Just seems to me it takes away from the event to post the links. Just like telling everyone the answers to the trivia questions while the contests are still running.

Anyway, I say lets have fun. :banana :banana

BTW, Ironman, I noticed the same thing about the specials. Which in one respect is a relief since I spent all of my extra cash during spooktacular and really hated the idea on missing out on something good during funtacular. Then again, I had been hesitant to mention it, since SS may pull all the plugs and hit us with some truly amazing and 'funtacularly' special deal. Like 50% off Abe Sapien Maquette, 50% off Napoleon, etc. etc. HINT HINT :stick

Ironman1188 said:
Hey!!! Spooktacular had some contension, let's start FAN's off!! LOL
The POTA question had 2 answers, kind of. They asked which Apes film Roddy McDowall did not appear in.
He actually appears in all 5 films. He is in the beginning of Beneath as they set up the film. He's not starring in it, but that wasn't the question. Technically, he has appeared in all five films and the TV series.
And for extra credit:
David Watson starred as Cornelius in Beneath.
:D
Ok, rant over. Fantacular has still been lots of fun!! :joy

I knew this would be posted eventually. :rolleyes:

"Fan"tacular

Not impressed.

If they treated their FANS a bit more courteously, and perhaps listened when genuine people offer an opinion/advice they maybe wouldn't have a CUSTOMER considering taking his money elsewhere.

Very disappointed & extremely angry

TC :banghead:banghead:banghead

Back