Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to think of it, I think Blue Harvest was a season premier, wouldn't surprise me if this was the same.

From High-Def Digest:
https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/...omething_Dark_Side_Announced_for_Blu-ray/3250

'Family Guy Presents: Something Something Something Dark Side' Announced for Blu-ray

Seth Mcfarlane's sequel to his 'Star Wars' spoof 'Blue Harvest' (featuring the 'Family Guy' gang) is headed to high-definition this winter.

20th Century Fox will release 'Family Guy Presents: Something Something Something Dark Side' on Blu-ray this December 22.

Specs and supplements have yet to be revealed, but the title will include a digital copy.

Suggested list price for the Blu-ray has been set at $29.99.

original.pjpeg

Looks like it is supposed to be the season premire of Season 8. From what I can find, looks like the air date is going to be September 27, but don't take my word for it and check your local listings. Don't want to be responsible for anyone missing it. LOL!

I wonder how far it'll go, if Jedi will be the last on parodied or if they'll go into the PT.

I loved Blue Harvest, really looking forward to this one.

Saw a quick preview of this on the Wolverine DVD, fortunately, mostly action shots and minimal jokes spoiled, looks to be great.

A week from tomorrow I think, pretty sure it's the season premier, which I think is next weekend.

Saw a quick preview of this on the Wolverine DVD, fortunately, mostly action shots and minimal jokes spoiled, looks to be great.

The clips weren't nearly as slap-stick and witty as Blue Harvest, that won't deter me from watching though.

The clips weren't nearly as slap-stick and witty as Blue Harvest, that won't deter me from watching though.

No, but most of what was shown was more action stuff, they really didn't get into jokes, which is good. BH had it's pure Star Wars action moments too, but they spoiled a lot of jokes before it aired, I think they want to hide the jokes in this one.

I love Peter making fun of Lois whining :lol

Back