Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why they wouldn't have made this the season premiere this season. It probably would attract a lot of new viewers and get them used to watching the show at the normal time slot again.

Language. It has got some really, really strong language. It's funny as all sin, but it would need some serious editing for TV.

Saw it already! Freakin' hillarious and some surprising moments too...

MUCH better than Blue Harvest...

Looking forward to Tuesday, I really enjoyed Blue Harvest so if this one's a step up from there, all the better.

Really waiting for them to tackle my favorite, ROTJ, though, that'll be fantastic, I can just imagine the Jabbe scene.

Man, I almost pissed my pants, the part with Han going into the Carbon freeze is priceless

Can't wait to see this! Blue Harvest was pretty good and after seeing the previews for this one, it looks like it'll be much better.
Aww damn this comes out Tuesday along with District 9. Now I don't know what to get.

I'm only picking this up Tuesday...I have no interest in District 9 (I'll wait until it hits cable) and I've seen American Pie Presents: Book of Love, which was absolutely horrendous.

Saw it already! Freakin' hillarious and some surprising moments too...

MUCH better than Blue Harvest...

Saw it tonight and I would agree 100% although I need to rewatch the Blue Harvest one. I can't wait for the third one.

Really waiting for them to tackle my favorite, ROTJ, though, that'll be fantastic, I can just imagine the Jabbe scene.

Wouldn't that be great if Meg was Jabba??

Hell, they'd make it even worse and have her be the Sarlacc.

Wouldn't that be great if Meg was Jabba??

No, that would not be great IMHO. It would be all wrong. It's too bad in a way that they can't have Peter be Jabba, since he already was in a flashback. (This is an art piece I commissioned based on that, but with Lois as Leia and a few other minor changes.)

jabba_the_griffin.jpg

My favorite part of blue harvest was the argument between Peter and Chris, about Robot Chicken doing a Star Wars special first.

Then tonight on Adult Swim they showed a second argument about Robot Chicken already doing a second special, but it doesn't seem like its part of the episode like it was before, its just something made for the preview they had on tonight.

I will likely wait a bit to pick it up as it will be cheaper, I picked up the special edition version of the Blue Harvest that came with the T shirt and a bunch of other junk for $9.99 on clearance about 3 weeks after it came out from target.

LOVED IT!!! Freakin' hillarious, the Return of the Jedi one can't come quick enough, the table read on the extras was hillarious

I saw it Sunday Excellent much better then Blue I thought. Cant wait to see what they do with Jedi.

"Luke..pull your pants down":vader:D

Back