Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The commercial on the DVD just mentioned DVD and Bluray in December, so maybe it's just coming out and not airing.

I don't understand why they wouldn't have made this the season premiere this season. It probably would attract a lot of new viewers and get them used to watching the show at the normal time slot again.

I don't understand why they wouldn't have made this the season premiere this season. It probably would attract a lot of new viewers and get them used to watching the show at the normal time slot again.

When it's football season or MLB playoffs there is no normal time slot for other shows on FOX. They pump them for the games. I could care less who's playing unless it's the Patriots or Steelers. I wish local FOX channels could bump out of state games.
:chew

Watching Wolverine again last night, the ad for this says Only on DVD and BluRay, I'm thinking it's a straight to video release, like Stewie Griffin The Untold Story.

There's obviously some questionable material in it that the Lucasfilm people weren't thrilled about, so they're not letting it air on T.V.

Well that's silly, it's on DVD in December, why watch it when you can own it.

Its actually not unheard of, there is a movie coming out I think it might be "Transylmania" or something along that spook genre that is being released in theaters and DVD within days of one another. Its not the first either, a few movie premiered in theaters and Pay Per View at the same time as well as being released on DVD.

My guess though is that if its shown on tv that they want to capitalize quickly on the "Oh man that was cool! I'll buy it now!" attitude instead of waiting and then having people become meh about owning it.

AWESOME :rock:rock:rock:rock

004-19.jpg

Back