Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking maybe Grandpa Griffin as Yoda, can't think of anyone else to use for him.

I'm thinking they'll use Bertrum as the Emperor, counterpoint to Stewie as Vader.

I think they will use Herbert (creepy old man) as Yoda! Hahaha!

Nope, he'll be the voice and spirit of Obi-Wan as he should be from Blue Harvest. Anyone in ANH that reappeared in ESB will be the same FG character as before, or at least ought to be for some continuity.

Maybe play one of the bounty hunters? :D:lol

Nah, bounty hunters are too cool to waste Meg, they'll use her as something ugly and grotesque.

Right now, top ideas I'd say would be a Mynok or an Ugnaught.

I can just picture the lispy gay guy voicing the space slug, "mmm, I like eating space ships, although it always goes straight to my hips. Oh darn, they've flown out of me."

Freakin' sweet! I dig Family Guy and enjoyed Blue Harvest - the poster for this one is killer. Can't wait to see it.

No clips have been shown anywhere have they? I know with Blue Harvest there were some previews shown - I think at ComicCon, but can't remember where exactly.

Back