Family Guy: It's a Trap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Feel the Farce as Family Guy Presents the Final Uncensored Chapter of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi on Blu-Ray and DVD December 21st.

Return to a galaxy... far, far away as the freakin' sweet saga continues when "Family Guy: It's A Trap!" arrives exclusively on Blu-ray and DVD December 21 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. In the third installment of the unique and hilarious animated parody of the Star Wars trilogy, the Griffins reprise their roles in this hilarious retelling of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.

In this spectacular and offensively uproarious final chapter, Luke Skywalker (Chris) and Princess Leia (Lois) must travel to Tatooine to free Han Solo (Peter) by infiltrating the wretched stronghold of Jabba the Hutt (Joe), the galaxy's most loathsome and dreadful gangster. Reunited, the Rebels team up with a tribe of Ewoks to combat the Imperial forces on the forest moon of Endor. Meanwhile the Emperor (Carter Pewterschmidt) and Darth Vader (Stewie) conspire to turn Luke to the dark side, and young Skywalker is determined to rekindle the spirit of the Jedi within his father. The Galactic Civil War has never been more outrageous, as the Rebel forces gather to attack the seemingly defenseless and incomplete second Death Star in the battle that will determine the fate of the galaxy.

Adding to the fun, "Family Guy: It's A Trap!" is loaded with hysterical cameo voice spots including Patrick Stewart and Michael Dorn reprising their roles from Star Trek: The Next Generation, Adam West ("Batman"), Carrie Fisher (Star Wars Trilogy) and conservative talk radio juggernaut Rush Limbaugh as the voice of a large carnivorous reptomammal, the Rancor.

"Family Guy" is one of the top selling TV on DVD franchises in the marketplace, due in large part to the enormous success of the Star Wars parodies," said Mike Dunn, President, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. "Seth MacFarlane and the creative and passionate writers and animators at Fuzzy Door Productions have done it again with the latest installment; it is some of their finest work to date."

As an added bonus, "Family Guy: It's A Trap!" will also be available in Blu-ray and DVD triple-packs featuring all the Star Wars spoofs...the perfect gift for the holiday season.

fgdvd_sm.jpg
fgbluray_sm.jpg

As an added bonus, "Family Guy: It's A Trap!" will also be available in Blu-ray and DVD triple-packs featuring all the Star Wars spoofs...the perfect gift for the holiday season.

I hope they sell Blue Harvest on Blu-ray separately, otherwise it looks like I'll be buying the triple-pack and sell my extra Blu-ray of Something, Something.

I cannot wait for this!!! :yess:

Just hope they have an edition with the t-shirt again!

EDIT - wonder when starwarsshop will have the prints up for sale....

Went to the Family Guy panel at SDCC and they played a 9 minute preview of Its a Trap...It truly looked better than the ESB version and I cant wait to see this one...Meg is the Saarlac Pit in this movie, if anyone cares...

Looking forward to it... so does this mean they won't be doing the PT? I'd be fine with that :lol

I think the PT would be even more fun to make fun of than the originals :lol

Yeah, I'll watch this and I'm sure I'll get alot of laughs, but the OT's been parodied to death. It'd be funny to see what people can come up with using the PT material.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the PT would be even more fun to make fun of than the originals :lol

:exactly:

Yeah, I'll watch this and I'm sure I'll get alot of laughs, but the OT's been parodied to death. It'd be funny to see what people can come up with using the PT material.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Verbal I like your avatar man! Where is that from!? :clap

Verbal I like your avatar man! Where is that from!? :clap

Thanks:hi5:, I just whipped it up after watching this. There's 2 more parts prior to this one and it's on youtube if you ever wanna check it out.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/q92yfSIG19g&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/q92yfSIG19g&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm glad I waited to buy any of these on DVD/Blu-Ray. I knew there'd be a 3 pack. I really hope they do the prequels especially since Robot Chicken has said they most likely will not.

Looking forward to it... so does this mean they won't be doing the PT? I'd be fine with that :lol

At that Panel, Seth said at this point there will not be doing the PT's...He stated its too time consuming to do them, but they would consider doing at least Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark., but not anytime soon.

At that Panel, Seth said at this point there will not be doing the PT's...He stated its too time consuming to do them, but they would consider doing at least Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark., but not anytime soon.

Yeah, lampooning the PTs is redundant anyway. I'd love to see Raiders, though.

I'm glad I waited to buy any of these on DVD/Blu-Ray. I knew there'd be a 3 pack. I really hope they do the prequels especially since Robot Chicken has said they most likely will not.

Robot Chicken does stuff from ALL of the movies in their specials, though. They're also much better than the Family Guy SW specials. They need to be on Blu-ray though, damn it.

Back