Family Guy: It's a Trap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I happen to think it looks pretty funny:lol

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Pnh8pEKLh7g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Pnh8pEKLh7g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

God...that looks ____ing horrible. Nothing was funny. Not one. Single. Thing.

As someone who hate's the PT, even they dont deserve to be made fun of by Family Guy. :(

I'll still be getting it. Even though Something Something and this are not as funny as Blue Harvest, they're still made with a lot of love.

About what I expect from Family Guy. I didn't think one scene in that trailer was funny. If this is the best of the series, then I surely don't want to see the other ones.

It looks good bit so did something something and that was no way as good as blue harvest but I guess it's the law of deminishing returns?

Me and my son loved the first two, and can't wait for this one so we can have another guys night on the couch watching Star Wars Family Guy, eating snacks, and pissing our pants. This looks like it's going to be great...

Hmm, I'm surprised they gave away Darth Stewie's death gag. . . that kinda seems like a "money" joke. . . . Peter farting his way out of the carbonite is comedy gold though.

Well, it's been released... "It's A Trap" has come out on DVD and Blu-Ray, and I must say I was actually really disappointed.

To begin, they didn't offer any kind of extras or exclusive copy like they did the last two movies. For instance, "Blue Harvest" had a copy with a t-shirt, and "Something, Something, Something Dark Side" was released with an exclusive lunch box, for those willing to buy it. But "It's A Trap"??? Nothing...

As for the movie itself, this is where most of my disappointment is from. The first two movies were hilarious, but this one just lacked something. The jokes just didn't seem to flow as fluidly as the first two. Granted, my son loved it, but he's nine, and doesn't even get half the Family Guy jokes half the time.

I just think Seth McFarlane could have done so much better with this one, but dropped the ball...

I'll say it again. Lampooning the prequels is redundant.

Given the general consenus on the declining quality of the fg specials they would be sh/t anyway
But it would be cool to see maybe one doing bits of all three

Taken from Bluray.com about Blue Harvest

Blue Harvest—framed in a 1.33:1 aspect ratio—is clearly upscaled from standard definition, and there's nothing that could be done about this, as Family Guy, at the time, had not yet started producing episodes in HD. As a result, the outlines are softer, the colors less pronounced, and the encode given to slight but frequently occurring aliasing that turns what should be smooth diagonal lines into stair-steps. You'll also notice a kind of ghosting effect that blurs the stars in the backgrounds of the space scenes. I don't have the Blue Harvest DVD to run a comparison, but I can't imagine that the Blu-ray looks any more than marginally better.

Back