FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention 2014 in Southern California-UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD

Wow, thanks for all the great pics, Mags! Can't wait to see you again, brother.

That's funny.

Me and my girl whipped up the drippy "customs" for that sign for him real quick. We did the outline and Surfer colored it red

I only airbrushed the "ONES" real quick. Ones colored your outline. Nice job on that lettering, BTW! Thanks for putting so much effort into it.

You on Facebook, PCK! We have to keep in touch.

Re: FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD

Denny, Iris, and Zebraten were among the first to set up.

Pop, Artoo, Magnus

Denny, Silentsurfer and Gruff

Silentsurfer and Magnus

Emarea

Bigbrocha and Cornerstorecomics

Gruff observing the work of Iminime.

Pop, Denny, and Artoo

Velvet Morning and family.

Gluff, Denny, Pop, Artoo, and Silentsurfer lurking in the back. :lol

Pop. :lol

MAGNUS!!!

The beautiful Iris

As you can see, I didn't get much of the figures that were at the show. :slap
Was enjoying the company of these wonderful people. :exactly:

I like all those candid shots Shortround, except for the one of me, haha.:rotfl

Okay Show pictures are up. It was a lot of fun seeing all the custom work and being able to ask questions and advice on customizing. Funny story, I left my raffle ticket at home after the first day but the guys at the show were nice enough to replace my ticket. Wouldn't you know it, my replacement ticket ended up winning a CalTek Medal of Honor figure in the raffle!

fam2013009.jpg

fam2013162.jpg

fam2013245.jpg

fam2013167.jpg

fam2013198.jpg

fam2013119.jpg

Full Gallery:
Link to all the pictures from the show

Okay Show pictures are up. It was a lot of fun seeing all the custom work and being able to ask questions and advice on customizing. Funny story, I left my raffle ticket at home after the first day but the guys at the show were nice enough to replace my ticket. Wouldn't you know it, my replacement ticket ended up winning a CalTek Medal of Honor figure in the raffle!

fam2013009.jpg

fam2013162.jpg

fam2013245.jpg

fam2013167.jpg

fam2013198.jpg

fam2013119.jpg

Full Gallery:
Link to all the pictures from the show

Cool pics by everyone, glad you won the figure, hope you enjoy it!

It's all good. I have to say this was one show where the company outshined the reason for being there. And that's saying a lot considering the quality of the exhibits.

Can one of the mods please merge the two FAMcon threads?

Darklord Dave mentioned a new section that would include event pictures, i saw it in the forums section so I believe these threads will most probably be merged and moved over there at some point.

I think its ok to leave them separate. One is about the show itself and one is about the party.

Darklord Dave mentioned a new section that would include event pictures, i saw it in the forums section so I believe these threads will most probably be merged and moved over there at some point.

I think that's going to be so its easier to just find photos and videos. Since they can and will get lost within even these event or product sections via the board. We can go in and just copy the posts with pictures and create a new picture only thread in that section. I'm guessing to be honest I haven't asked Dave myself.

Didn't realize they were party verses con threads. Okay, nevermind.

Back