• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Falling guy - M. Douglas(update resin sample pg14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ok with you [emoji6] id be interested in a gwizz set Hollywood.

Last edited:
For sure Joned no worries. We are 4 in now but we are going to need more to do this. It's crazy that a simple character could be so difficult to pull off and I don't think any of us projected the simple things outside the sculpt to be a problem. That shirt and tie make the figure. Next step is an accessories pack of pocket protector, pens, brief case, gym bag. I will work on that. I'm going to start a thread by tomorrow for this and will announce it on this thread once it's up.lets make this happen.

If anyone has good clear pics of any of these items in better resolution please post them now. I have a friend that works in the film business that I going to hit up for archive material on props and wardrobe. He worked on "Dinner for schmucks" and designed and built all the mouse dioramas for the film. He has access to a ton of film wardrobe and prop info for past films.

Im interested in shirt and tie. I will be using a tony start mechanic body and removing the neck from the sculpt. The build and arms on tony seem ideal

Could be the ticket Jacob. The neck is the issue I think as you need some decent definition in the arms. Not Arnold size arms just some muscle tone there. A standard body non muscular will not give you that. I was going to cut the neck off also but since he wears the shirt buttoned all the way up you will not see much neck so I'm going to try something new with this. If it works I will share it. Tonys body is a good choice. Thanks for sharing that.

Could be the ticket Jacob. The neck is the issue I think as you need some decent definition in the arms. Not Arnold size arms just some muscle tone there. A standard body non muscular will not give you that. I was going to cut the neck off also but since he wears the shirt buttoned all the way up you will not see much neck so I'm going to try something new with this. If it works I will share it. Tonys body is a good choice. Thanks for sharing that.
Yeah let me know. Ht mandarin body might be an option as well. The arms have more exposed elbow joints so they arent as good but it has sculpted forearms and comes without the muscle neck. So thr sculpt can go on as is.

Mandarin
693c6cc72a203b97fb0ba0da45185084.jpg

64usd

Tony
9972fb0705a235b17da10a0dd82ffbdf.jpg

56usd

Have not stripped down a Mandarin yet so good to know but the Stark body has the perfect build it looks like. We are going to have get the head sculpt in to do some head to body references to make a choice on what body type for tailoring. Talk to Bleau today and he said he might be able to also do the gym bag. You guys interested in that being done?

Yeah I would be in for a bag. I'm going to go with whichever body you guys decide on.

Has anyone got there sculpt yet. Got mine the other day, amazing sculpt but not sure about the size. What is everyone's opinion on the size?

Back