• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Falling guy - M. Douglas(update resin sample pg14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you contacted Tinela or Geewhiz for the shirt and tie? The pants are easily bashable, just need the tie and dress shirt

The tie pattern is the hardest thing to get done and I have a guy for that. Someone get a hold of Iris and let me know if you need the pattern I can provide it

I sent Iris an email. Waiting to hear back from her. I'll let her know about the guy that has the pattern for the tie.

I would think that everybody who bought the sculpt would want the clothing as well, it's not like they are going to come across it on their own.

Hi.
I shipped head to all full paid guys.
You can check your tracking number on Page 1.
Thanks and have a nice day.:)

I'm custom making the shirt. Tie can be gotten close. Already have pants, belt and shoes. The body is the problem.... Neckless body with muscular arms.......shinny smooth arms will look really bad on this

I'm custom making the shirt. Tie can be gotten close. Already have pants, belt and shoes. The body is the problem.... Neckless body with muscular arms.......shinny smooth arms will look really bad on this
Really? I didn't know you could custom make a shirt and tie for this. Mind share the pics with us? As for the body, I was wondering about the arms too.

I will share it once I'm done. The body is the biggest problem and not the clothes. Neckless bodies do not have the build for MD. He has a broad chest so a muscular type body needs to be used but some drimle shaving will need to be done as the whole build would be to big. It's the chest and arms that need to be right. The problem is with the neck. That is going to be an experiment I'm doing and will be a first I think. I will keep you guys posted.

I did look at a bunch of photo's and I personally don't think he is big at all, not his chest or arms. To me, he looks a little slender

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 67
I think she'll only do sets if 30 are interested in buying but we shall see

I would think that everybody who bought the sculpt would want the clothing as well, it's not like they are going to come across it on their own.

I hopeing iris would take this on personally
Looks like Iris isn't interested in tailoring for this since there is only a few of us on board. Any other ideas?

Update- I spoke directly with Bleau (GeeWhiz) and he mentioned Hollywood Cinema was possibly looking into setting up a run with this but he is not 100% sure yet.

Hollywood Cinema, please confirm whether you're going to do a run or not? I'd need to know soon and go from there because if you aren't going to then he will do the shirt and tie for the rest of us. Thanks!

Yes I spoke with Bleau today at my shop. We spoke about this and I told him I might do it if there is enough interest. I need to know how many would be in for Shirt and Tie only. Pants, belt and shoes can easily be sourced. How many want to see this happen and I can get back with Bleau.

Back