• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Falling guy - M. Douglas(update resin sample pg14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I'm holding up the thread for the clothing pending getting mine so I can do the correct body sizing for this run. Glad someone got one but can you post a picture of it with a body for size reference. Stark or TT19??
Just to let everyone know I spoke with Bleau again yesterday in person about the run. He is ready to go pending the body size for tailoring. He also confirmed that he can do the gym bag as well. We spoke about the possibility of the brief case. More work for me on that to see cost effective I can make it. I have not started the new clothing thread do to delivery of the head for body selection. My sculpt should be delivered by this week. Then the thread will go up with more details.

Yes, possibly too big. If no one has the sculpt yet when I get home I will take some pictures of it up against another sculpt and on a body.

Ok so here are some pics. Thus the only body I have at the min as I have ordered a different on for this figure that has sculpted arms. I've compared it with the sculpts done by bbkill. Let me know your thoughts.

d22c838ae8287b2847aa7c0631f8af23_zpsf4435d4c.jpg

81ed68283415e6f28c792f3c03b13182_zps78ed5644.jpg

a81dc543b8984915d03455c6fa2e829a_zps4a4f3c13.jpg

4daa20077920ac8d29e4389bf0bca020_zps79006fe2.jpg

Yeah that is too big. I'm disappointed though because ttm20 will work for this sculpt but it won't be in likeness to Michael Douglas's body size. I suppose we will try and make the best out of this.

Douglas will look like he's on roids he needs to be on a ttm 22 hes a slim guy ....

TTM22 is for a really slim build like Marty Mcfly, or Jesse Pinkman. The best build body for Douglas would be a TTM 21 or a Tony Stark body.

Is there any way we could fix this? I'd hate not to use the sculpt and let it go to waste because of the size after spending $ on it. I hope Yh Ha will respond about this.

Gotcha. So...we all agree its too big and it won't look good on a ttm21. Are you going to go ahead with a bigger body even though it wouldn't be the likeness to the look of Michael Douglas?

Gotcha. So...we all agree its too big and it won't look good on a ttm21. Are you going to go ahead with a bigger body even though it wouldn't be the likeness to the look of Michael Douglas?
No, I would see what Ya Ha has to say about the matter first.

Back