• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Falling guy - M. Douglas(update resin sample pg14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started shipping and update tracking numbers on pg 1.
I'll send last heads on tomorrow.
Thanks.:)

[emoji115] I'm wondering the same thing...and what body would be ideal to use?

As I said I woudln't prepare about falling guy except head and glasses. Sorry.

I think body is narrow shoulder body will be fit.:)

Oh the question wasn't directly at you, Yh Ha, as I know you only did the head and glasses which you did an awesome job on! :) Thank you!

I was hoping other fellow freaks would answer or offer some insight on the pants, shirt, and tie (i.e. where and what to get). The design of that tie from the movie is hard to find. I couldn't find a short sleeved white shirt with breast pocket anywhere either. Too bad there is no interest thread for this to order the clothes set tailored to this figure.

As I said I woudln't prepare about falling guy except head and glasses. Sorry.

I think body is narrow shoulder body will be fit.:)

I was asking the other buyers of the sculpt what they were thinking for clothing. Maybe we could put out some ideas so we could get the best items possible to dress the figure correctly.

This is the look I am going for. Black pants, shoes and briefcase may be easier to find, however the short sleeve white shirt with breast pocket and that specific design of the tie would be harder. Not sure about the accessories? Pens in the shirt pocket? Aren't the other buyers interested in helping out to look for the clothes set and accessories?

5bafae74c4fea6d97ac1deb3931d656e.jpg

91d3f0003ac5635df28d551ca56b91b1.jpg

de4a4b570109851182591790ab747ac8.jpg

I agree, this is the look I would like too. Maybe we can get a count of how many of us want this look and we can commission someone to produce it.

Yes I definitely think we should do that. I was just thinking about it. It would be so much easier to go through a tailor.

I'm interested depending on who is going to execute this set

Back