Falcon and The Winter Soldier (potential) Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a show that was my #1 most anticipated show of 2020, I'm kinda underwhelmed by that trailer. And I'll probably only pickup US Agent, if they make him:lol

Looks like it's right in the vain of The Winter Soldier. I'm 100% on board with this. They look to have really good chemistry too.

Both actors are very good and I think this is going to be a great series. I like Falcon's new suit and wings. It's a little baggy and should be more form fitting IMO, but maybe they want to give it a flight suit vibe.

March can't come fast enough for me. This one is my most anticipated show.

Also, isn't that Erin Kellyman at 0:24, putting on the Flag-Smasher mask?

From a show that was my #1 most anticipated show of 2020, I'm kinda underwhelmed by that trailer. And I'll probably only pickup US Agent, if they make him:lol

I agree, I found myself more fascinated by "Loki," which was a show I initially had very, very little interest in...but that trailer was fire!

March can't come fast enough for me. This one is my most anticipated show.

Winter Soldier and Falcon are two of my top MCU characters - #1 is WS - so for me ANTICIPATION:drool for this show is a given. Was no fan of IW giving Team Cap the short end of the script after the excellence of TWS and CW. Loki didn't fare much better either. At least SW got some moments.

EG was pretty much a love letter to the Avengers....so...heck, I haven't re-watched IW and EG. Bucky and BW I think were the only IW figs I picked up. Might go for the new Avengers Cap.

Think this series is gonna be *cerebral* and outstanding - some depth like TWS/CW, and awesome action. Glad the trailer took a page from Mandalorian and isn't showing all the cards. Loki looks pretty impressive too. In for WandaVision.
https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/falcon-winter-soldier-will-bring-back-early-marvel-characters/
That?s according to writer Derek Kolstad, who spoke on the latest episode of the Script Apart podcast about his original screenplay for John Wick. There, he teased a little of what?s in store in Falcon And The Winter Soldier ? including the fact that some familiar faces from long ago in the MCU will make appearances. ?What I will say is that there are characters from the earliest Marvel movies that are coming back,? Kolstad said. ?We?re layering them in and reinventing them in a way that?s gonna shift the storytelling structure. It?s *********g awesome."...

"In the main, the series is a chance to take two of the most popular characters in Captain America?s orbit, and make them the co-leads, Kolstad explains. ?I?m very proud of and honoured by what it came to be,? he said. ?Here?s what I?ll say: growing up, everyone would give someone like Robin ****. But Robin?s pretty badass, and became pretty badass in the comics. [We're] taking secondary characters and putting them in the primary roles, and [as a result] they?re cooler. They?re more interesting. There?s more humanity, more longing, more suffering, and coming to grips with who and what they are.?

Dovetails with what showrunner Malcom Spellman has said about this show. There'll be more depth. Been waiting for something of the quality of TWS/CW since....CW. They've got good people behind the cameras for this show, and IMO that means a lot. Also I liked Bruhl's Zemo. Amd sure there will be plenty of @ss-kicking too.:cool:

the-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-700x380.jpg

If this is anything like Winter Soldier, they'll have me. But they better do right by Bucky. Because that's my #1 thing.

since Feige said, Falcon & the Winter Soldier is a movie stretched over 6 eps./hours, i'm pretty sure this series will be top notch entertainment like my fave Cap movie Winter Soldier. I'm not too happy with the looks of Falcons new suit, but Bucky looks badass. Will stick to the HT Civil War Falcon. That suit is the ish! :)

I'm still pretty happy with my original release Falcon, but I've been holding off on Bucky for this. I prefer the clean-cut Sebastian Stan look, and the outfit is a nice evolution of of his look.

(I'm also really hoping for a Batroc and Zemo.)

I'm still pretty happy with my original release Falcon, but I've been holding off on Bucky for this. I prefer the clean-cut Sebastian Shaw look, and the outfit is a nice evolution of of his look.

(I'm also really hoping for a Batroc and Zemo.)

Sebastian Shaw? You've got X-Men on your mind my friend. :lol

Sebastian Stan! :lecture

since Feige said, Falcon & the Winter Soldier is a movie stretched over 6 eps./hours, i'm pretty sure this series will be top notch entertainment like my fave Cap movie Winter Soldier. I'm not too happy with the looks of Falcons new suit, but Bucky looks badass. Will stick to the HT Civil War Falcon. That suit is the ish! :)

Agreed, as a collector with a one variation per character limit, I can’t see replacing my CW Falcon with this new one. I don’t hate the new look at all, I actually like the colors, I find it more reminiscent of the costume from the comics. But in the trailer the fit of the new suit looks sort of baggy and overall not as aggressive looking as the CW version to me.

I like the clean look for Bucky but Civil War Hot Toys had the best costumes. I also prefer the look of the non-Vibranium arm.

Wish I could just buy the HT Civil War as "ready-to-wear" costumes and put them on Phicen bodies. Granted, the metal arm is problematic.

guys, get this TOP third party set for the Falcon and Winter Soldier! The head sculpt is awesome and HT quality level! The price is a steal!

bucky.jpg

buckky.jpg

The show doesn't interest me at this point but I could be persuaded into a Zemo figure.

Back