Factory X Props and Replicas - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got them YESTERDAY!!!! :rock

Go check out the thread!! I don't want to post a picture of the poems until I get them framed.....to give them that extra "wow" factor. :lol

In the meantime, I was going to post a pic of the CoA, but apparently, there's issues with frauds on Ebay right now. So by posting that, I'm basically giving someone a "free scan" if you know what I'm saying.

Bottomline: They did arrive. They are awesome! And pics will be up once I get them framed. I was going to post a teaser shot of sorts, but I can't figure out what to do. (Plus, that just sounds stupid. :lol)

Last edited:
About the sword of Angelus. Is it the sword that Angelus used or the one he got impaled on?

The name suggest it's his, but the description for this auction says it's the one that sent him to Hell.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Factory-X-Repl...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3358a1ca56

EDIT-

I guess it could be both. I can't remember, but maybe Buffy picked up Angelus sword.

Yeah, that guy is ridiculous in his price. I can get one for $120 shipped, but right now, I want to focus on the Scythe. I did see that one though. Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not sure that seller really knows what he's got.

There's a seller on the board right now, who has one for $90 + shipping, so if any of your are interested, check the FS threads!

I saw that. I know I just said "I want to focus on props", but that price is irresisteble to me. I sent him an email, and I hope, if he ships to Sweden, the shipping cost isn't outrageous.

I'm also curious about customs. I'd better check what the rules are for sword replicas.

the sword of Angelus is the one buffy used to impale him. it was given to her by Kendra. the sword angel used was the not so elaborate sword of Acathla which he pulled from the statue. that's the one that came with the 12in figure.

I saw that. I know I just said "I want to focus on props", but that price is irresisteble to me. I sent him an email, and I hope, if he ships to Sweden, the shipping cost isn't outrageous.

I'm also curious about customs. I'd better check what the rules are for sword replicas.

Definitely let me know how it goes!!!! :rock

Well, I just placed my order for the Scythe on Friday. It should be here within a month or so. Factory X won't be shipping any orders out until then, etc. etc.

I'm definitely looking forward to it!

I really wanted that sword, but nope, my budget is too tight.

Chap, How much did the schyte cost?

I got it for $275 shipped. I could have found it for about $25 cheaper, BUT the place I bought mine is about an hour away from my house, so I don't have to worry about it getting battered in transit, etc.

Hi everyone :) I'm really interested in buying myself a Scythe in the near future. I was wondering, is there any places online that has it for a cheap price? The prices seem really marked up now.

Most sites that I've visited have it in stock for $299. Is this the only price I can find online?

Hi everyone :) I'm really interested in buying myself a Scythe in the near future. I was wondering, is there any places online that has it for a cheap price? The prices seem really marked up now.

Most sites that I've visited have it in stock for $299. Is this the only price I can find online?

This is the standard cost of these. If you find them cheaper, it's very rare. So I think 299 is a good price.

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive with my vendor, hopefully within a week or two, but no guarantees. :(
Ah that stinks. I'd grow impatient haha. I almost bought a replica stake off Ebay. I was mistakenly deceived. It wasn't an actual prop used on the show but a hand carved stake. Ugh.

The only replicas I own are the claddagh set (unfortunately my Buffy ring tarnished SOO badly because I lost it. I found it a month later in my bathroom...). And I own the cross necklace.

I'm making a short film pretty soon with an original season 8 storyline. It'll be AMAZING. And I really wanted to bring back the Scythe for it, which is why I'm trying to invest in one ;).

I made a Buffy montage a couple weeks ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7VNUzAzZUs

Ah that stinks. I'd grow impatient haha. I almost bought a replica stake off Ebay. I was mistakenly deceived. It wasn't an actual prop used on the show but a hand carved stake. Ugh.

The only replicas I own are the claddagh set (unfortunately my Buffy ring tarnished SOO badly because I lost it. I found it a month later in my bathroom...). And I own the cross necklace.

I'm making a short film pretty soon with an original season 8 storyline. It'll be AMAZING. And I really wanted to bring back the Scythe for it, which is why I'm trying to invest in one ;).

I made a Buffy montage a couple weeks ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7VNUzAzZUs

That video sounds awesome. Keep us updated.

As for the props, I own the Factory X Slayer's Stake and the Vampyr Book, both of I love. They were well worth the investment in my opinion. Thus far, the book is my favorite of the two. I'm hoping to add the Sword of Angelus one day.

Thanks :) I'm hoping it'll turn out great. The script is amazing... in my opinion better than the comics haha. I'm not going to ruin any surprises though, but many characters will be resurrected (not physically) or at least mentioned in some way.

I was thinking about getting the Sword of Angelus... You can actually find it for about $137. I read there's a lot of inaccuracies about it though. There's a comparison online somewhere. The sword doesn't resemble the one on the show at all. It's completely off. Looks are 8/10. Accuracy 1/10. It's pretty bad. I would get it only because it looks nice, but I wouldn't expect it to be a true replica.

The scythe seems to be available for order again. On tvmerch.com they said they would have it available the 26th and here it says re-order https://www.factoryx.com/ProductDetail.aspx?prodID=PXF172019&productFor=m

Yep!

I'm still waiting for mine though. :monkey2 I can't say that I'm in too much a hurry though because my card doesn't get charged until they arrive, so I've roughly $300 richer at the moment.

I talked to my "guy" and he said that this is the last run that Factory X is making. Once these are gone, they're gone.

Back