Factory X Props and Replicas - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your acquisition! I can't wait to see pics.

I own two Orbs of Thesolah and I think they're beautiful. I've got one on display in my bedroom. The wooden box is lovely and the orb is perfect. I don't even try to put the lid on, it's true that it won't "fit" but who cares, why would you want to do that anyway, then you can't see the orb?!? :confused: I just tilt the lid and lean it against the box, so you can see the lid, orb, lining and box. It makes a stunning display, in my opinion. :joy

Congrats on your acquisition! I can't wait to see pics.

I own two Orbs of Thesolah and I think they're beautiful. I've got one on display in my bedroom. The wooden box is lovely and the orb is perfect. I don't even try to put the lid on, it's true that it won't "fit" but who cares, why would you want to do that anyway, then you can't see the orb?!? :confused: I just tilt the lid and lean it against the box, so you can see the lid, orb, lining and box. It makes a stunning display, in my opinion. :joy

Nice!!! So the Orb is a worthy buy?!?! My source has one for $85.00 + shipping, but that seems at little much. I want a GOOD deal, not an okay deal. :lol

Look on ebay, I think I saw a cheap orb there today.

EDIT-

I looked and it's used, box damaged, and is in Australia, so nevermind.

https://cgi.ebay.com/BUFFY-Orb-of-T...temQQptZAU_Action_Figures?hash=item4a9cf3b12d

Thanks for being on the look out. I'd be crazy to buy any more right now thought because I've spent way to much already for the holidays (on myself :lol) and I still have others to shop for!!! :horror

But to those of you who don't own this particular piece, BUY IT!

Going to the mailbox now to check to see if I have a Slayer's stake. :rock Stay tuned. :lol (Yes, I'm bored.)

Back yet?????????????

Yep and nothing. I just emailed the seller because he said it should have shipped on Friday, and then he said it would ship Monday. I only live a few hours north of him. It's a one day transit time. I'm getting ready to ask for a refund. I'm not one to wait around, especially when he keeps extending the ETA over and over again. He promised me a tracking number and I have yet to hear a response.

Late sellers really annoy me. I paid for a EOD tiki months ago and back in October, he had still not posted it. But I knew what to expect since I've dealt with this seller before, and I believe him when he says that he'll post whenever I need it (I can't have him post it now, because I'm going home over Christmas) but it still sucks, even when they have somewhat good reasons and are willing to refound.

Late sellers really annoy me. I paid for a EOD tiki months ago and back in October, he had still not posted it. But I knew what to expect since I've dealt with this seller before, and I believe him when he says that he'll post whenever I need it (I can't have him post it now, because I'm going home over Christmas) but it still sucks, even when they have somewhat good reasons and are willing to refound.

I'm glad I'm not alone on this one, especially when I live this close. I'm sure it will show up, but....this will probably be the last time I deal with this people unless that offer me some type of compensation, etc. I don't mind waiting, but don't give me the run around in the meantime. Just be honest.

Congrats! Got any pics yet? :confused: :D

I don't have a digital camera! :( I'm going to take some pics with my phone, but honestly it probably won't be until after the holidays. I really love the pieces though. I did notice that the silk lining on my box (that holds the stake) has a drip of glue on the silk. It's starting to bother me, so I asked the seller for an exchange and I'm just waiting to hear back from him. Other than that though, it's perfect.

Back