Factory X Props and Replicas - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah something. It's the only one I thought worth it. I have heard some people say the others are just not up to par with a prop replica.

It's made of metal and wood. The stake of course is wood. It also has leather strapping on it. It says it's weighs 11lbs but in hand it feels a bit heavier. Not something you can really swing around. But she looks damn good.

Like...if I wanted to I could swing it around though? It is solid enough it won't break?

I just need to find one at a good price now.

Like...if I wanted to I could swing it around though? It is solid enough it won't break?

I just need to find one at a good price now.

Yeah you can swing it around. It's a solid piece. Just don't bang it into anything really hard or I dunno, drop it. :D

Other than that, no issues at all.

Almost about to "pull the trigger" on the Slayer's stake. Any last objections before I do?!?!

I can't say. I haven't seen it in person but I heard it wasn't as great as some had hoped. But you don't know until it's in hand.

So you need to do what you feel best.

I can't say. I haven't seen it in person but I heard it wasn't as great as some had hoped. But you don't know until it's in hand.

So you need to do what you feel best.

I'm still waiting on my "guy" to contact me. He has the Orb and the Stake. I'm trying to work out a package deal with him, so I guess I'll have to wait and see what he says, but I'm getting impatient. :lol

I think they'd make for a great display with all of the Buffy-related pieces once assembled into a collection.

I'm still waiting on my "guy" to contact me. He has the Orb and the Stake. I'm trying to work out a package deal with him, so I guess I'll have to wait and see what he says, but I'm getting impatient. :lol

I think they'd make for a great display with all of the Buffy-related pieces once assembled into a collection.

Most def..it would look kick ass with everything else and if it isn't the BEST piece/quality everything else will offset it.

I just bought the Slayer's stake. Held off on the Orb for now. I'll wait to see the quality first, before I commit.

I just bought the Slayer's stake. Held off on the Orb for now. I'll wait to see the quality first, before I commit.

That's a good move. It's really nice. Even Nathan Fillion was impressed with it when we showed it to him. He said it was alot better than the one he used in the tv show. That one was rubber or plastic. So, how bout that? Better quality than the actual prop.

That's a good move. It's really nice. Even Nathan Fillion was impressed with it when we showed it to him. He said it was alot better than the one he used in the tv show. That one was rubber or plastic. So, how bout that? Better quality than the actual prop.

Thanks for the advice! :rock It's on it's way as we speak. Hopefully, it will be here on Friday. I can't wait. I also might have the Sword of Angelus lined up, but again, I'm going to hold off until I get the stake first.

I thought the stake was awful, as was the box it came in. The sword is decent enough, and the Scythe could be good, but I did hear a lot of folks had issues with quality. It was pretty inconsistent.

That said, I keep thinking I might need to track a scythe down eventually.

I thought the stake was awful, as was the box it came in. The sword is decent enough, and the Scythe could be good, but I did hear a lot of folks had issues with quality. It was pretty inconsistent.

That said, I keep thinking I might need to track a scythe down eventually.

Worst case scenerio, I just keep the Stake, but I think it will make a great display piece with the PFs and my other memorabilia. Like I said, I'm hoping to get the sword next, and the scythe will be last.

I just bought the Vampyr book replica for DIRT CHEAP! :rock :rock It should be here this weekend or early next week! I can't wait for this to arrive along with the stake! :rock

Has anyone ever seen a replica of Gunn's Axe from Angel? I've searched high and low and have never found one.

The Vampyr Book came today and it is everything I hoped it would be and then some. Even though I don't have a digital camera, I do have my cell phone, so I'll TRY to upload photos within the next day or so.

This thing is great!!!! It looks JUST like the one on the show. I really like everything about it. Plus, it accents the 1:4 Vampyr Book on the PF perfectly. :rock Highly recommended. I'm storing my BTVS TPBs in them. Perfect fit too! :lol

The Slayer's Stake might be here tomorrow, but probably not until Wednesday because the seller is dragging his feet. I've been asking him about the Sword of Angelus to see if he has one in stock and it has taken him a week to "check." Luckily, they live only a few hours away, so when a package does ship, I get them quick.

The Vampyr Book came today and it is everything I hoped it would be and then some. Even though I don't have a digital camera, I do have my cell phone, so I'll TRY to upload photos within the next day or so.

This thing is great!!!! It looks JUST like the one on the show. I really like everything about it. Plus, it accents the 1:4 Vampyr Book on the PF perfectly. :rock Highly recommended. I'm storing my BTVS TPBs in them. Perfect fit too! :lol

The Slayer's Stake might be here tomorrow, but probably not until Wednesday because the seller is dragging his feet. I've been asking him about the Sword of Angelus to see if he has one in stock and it has taken him a week to "check." Luckily, they live only a few hours away, so when a package does ship, I get them quick.

Congrats, you need to get some picks up now Chap!!!

Back