Factory X Props and Replicas - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any update on people receiving the scythe? any comments or reviews??? does anyone know the LE size of the scythe?

Last edited:
Well I can measure it..
From the tip of the axe part of the scythe to the bottom of the steak it's 37". From the widest part of the axe part to the edge of the handle it's 8" wide.

correct. i should have asked what the ES was or if this was a LE.

thanks.

It was open ended, but the last "batch" was recently released. They're no longer being produced.

And speaking of Scythes, mine arrives on FRIDAY!!! :rock

The Scythe has finally arrived!!! :rock

I'll post pics sometime this week. This is definitely a hefty piece and well worth the money.

I'm very happy with it. Now, I just need that Sword of Angelus....:D

Hoping there will still be one available by Christmas time this year.

You'll still find them without an issue, I think.

I still have yet to post photos, I just noticed! Anyways, it's really a nice piece. Well worth the money. Lots of heft.

I got the stake, finally. It's pretty excellent. Now, onto the orb.

The stake is sweet!

Do you have the Vampyr book yet? Honestly, I would get that WAY before the orb. I like the orb, but I'm not blown away by it. The Vampyr book is much more impressive.

Here's a quick pick of mine...from my iPhone.
I went to London in 2006 w/ my sister for my birthday.
My twin brother was in Maine,it was the 1st time we were apart on our birthday.He got me this in Maine.
75878_169451843077385_100000377127272_445319_3041251_n.jpg

Finally found the Sword of Angelus. Coming my way next week!!! Ill try to post pics...but then again, I've been failing miserably at that lately. Sky, I haven't forgot about mini-Angel. :)

Back